Recent content by W2ttsy

1. W2ttsy

Sold Evoc Bike bag

Sold
  2. W2ttsy

Sold Evoc Bike bag

Purchased in early 2017. Did 1 season of travel around east coast Australia. In great condition.
  3. W2ttsy

Sold Evoc Bike bag

Bump. Price drop as well. $400 ONO. Put those Xmas dollars to good use, and buy this great travel bag to cart your bike around in as you travel from race to race, looking like a pro! Worried you won't have a bike to put in it? Buy this one!
  4. W2ttsy

Sold Evoc Bike bag

Item: Evoc Bike bag - suits DH bike with 650B Rims Location: Inner West Sydney Item Condition: Barely used Reason for selling: Baby Bjorn's aren't cheap Price and price conditions: $450 ONO + shipping at buyer's expense Extra Info: Few scuffs from flying, otherwise all in perfect condition...
  5. W2ttsy

NSW TLD A2 helmet M/L size

Item has been sold
  6. W2ttsy

Nailed it! Hitting the DH trails is definitely safer o_O I live off parramatta road. I take the bus. I’d much rather go past the coroners court than end up in it.
  7. W2ttsy

Suns coming out, spring is upon us and now is a great time to ride. Do it safely, wear this helmet, look like a boss.
  8. W2ttsy

Item: Troy Lee Designs A2 helmet in M/L size Location: Inner West Suburbs Sydney Item Condition: New in box Reason for selling: Bought to commute to work and Sydney is too dangerous for that. Use a full-face on the trails so it's taking up space. Price and price conditions: $200 firm Extra Info...
  9. W2ttsy

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Yeah the mount wasn't the most stable and it adds a surprising amount of front heavy weight to the helmet so I skipped some of the heavier hits. I'm off to Toowoomba this weekend, but might be up for a play with some video gear on the next social shuttle day. Cressy never gets much action so...
  10. W2ttsy

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

What: Playing around with the POV camera mount for my go pro Bike related: yes Where: Cressy Track 13 at You Yangs Length: 3.18 Song: Cool Girl by Tove Lo Link: https://youtu.be/R5wihNhh_Q4
  11. W2ttsy

What settings for fork and shock at Thredbo?

Thanks for the feedback. I've got my normal tune on there now, but thinking I'll need to do some tweaks on the day. Annoying part of only being there for comps is dealing with the limited practice time, hence wondering if there are some rough profiles people can suggest as a starting point.
  12. W2ttsy

What settings for fork and shock at Thredbo?

I'm heading to round 2 of the Nationals series at thredbo and since I've not ridden there in a long time, are unsure what settings I should look at for my fork and rear shock. Running fox 40 float up front and a cane creek double barrel on the rear. Rider weight is 105kg (fully laden)...
  13. W2ttsy

VIC [sold]

Price dropped to $1200 and a bump. You know you want this frame so you too can slide through the dusty corners of your local downhill track
  14. W2ttsy

VIC [sold]

Bump and price drop. Looking for a quick sale. Don't let this awesome frame end up a coffee table or a coat rack or something.
  15. W2ttsy

VIC [sold]

Commencal vip supreme dh