Recent content by waffleShirt

1. W

QLD Self Shuttle

Its not exactly "Brisbane" but Mapleton has some good tracks and a very well graded dirt road that any car could get up.
  2. W

Hi from Brisbane

So far the bike mechanic work has paid the bills, but as im moving house/country every 6 to 12 months I live pretty frugally. Once I settle somewhere it might be time to reevaluate the job. But for now it sure beats sitting at a desk. And fortunately Di2 helps keep the computer nerd skills in use!
  3. W

Shimano freehub POE upgrade

I think you might be SOL on this one. The FH-M756 is compatible with a couple of other hubs, but I don't believe there's any freehubs that are compatible with your hub shell. Unfortunately I don't have access to the Shimano webshop at the moment to check if there's any listed alternatives, but...
  4. W

Overdrive fork in ZS44 headtube?

So then The Dude is going to have a straight 1.25" steerer, increasing the difficulty in finding a headset to the most extreme degree. I like it. Maybe that will be the Giant OD3 standard.
  5. W

Overdrive fork in ZS44 headtube?

teK beat me to it. Your local giant dealer should have in stock the Giant brand (aka, FSA rebranded) OD2 headsets. From memory they are a regular ZS44/56 headset with a larger ID top bearing. You may be able to get something from the Hope Pick N Mix range or Superstar components as well. Have...
  6. W

Hi from Brisbane

Hi everyone. I don’t know how long I've been registered on here, it was a surprise when I went to create a new account and found that my email address was already in use. (Looks like it was 2013, not sure where I’ve been for the last 5 years....) I've been riding since I was a kid and started...