Recent content by WaltP

1. W

night rides - hunter valley

Sounds good let me know if you keen for Tuesday.
  2. W

night rides - hunter valley

Setting up a regular Tuesday eve ride in Kitchener, start at 17h30. Depart from Kitchener pub (karthoum hotel). Some good single track easy to moderate pace 1.5hrs. Let me know if you keen. Paul
  3. W

RedAss Downhill ACT/NSW State Series and Championships 2014

tech support Flowbikes will be offering tech support to anyone in need , so stop in and see us if you are stuck. Come check out our mondraker demo bikes too. Will have some dunes and foxy's. www.flowbikes.com.au
  4. W

Ourimbah Club Downhill 22nd June - Round 3

on the lounge Thanks for all the help and support race-side. Did a good job of the ankle, broke tib and fib and dislocated, 2 plates and cable holding all together. Off my feet for 6 weeks, hopefully not too much more than that till back on the bike. Thanks again for getting me off the...
  5. W

Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 4th Maay - Round 2

Thanks Guys Thanks for an awesome day and all your hard work to make it happen.
  6. W

Do you service Fox 36 Van R 160 mm damper ?

Looks like you have been having some fun trying to figure all this out. I run a suspension servicing business so know this fork and cartridge well. Looks like most of the advise you have is good, the cartridge is the older Pre-FIT but it is still filled and sealed with FOX 10wt red oil...
  7. W

Greg Minnaar Clip (60% of the South Africa WC Track)

Stop moaning and enjoy the race Don't forget that a bicycle has a chain and pedals and should be "pedaled" if you start at the top and finish at the bottom it is a downhill and I am sure that all of you guys moaning about it would have more trouble making it down the steep sections than across...
  8. W

Fox 36 Van R Damping issues

I think the FIT cartridge will screw straight in as long as you get the correct Travel version. The cartridges are very different so you would not be able to use much from one to the other. The Fit has Rebound adjuster on the bottom and compression on the top, where as yours currently is the...
  9. W

Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 23rd March - Round 1

Thanks to you and Gary Good Job on the tracks and organisation, and for getting the results up already! Tracks were hard work but great fun, really liked the new sections but could have done with a motor...... See you next Time.
  10. W

Hope it works out for you, nope, sorry don't know of any. You can install the parts from RC2 into an R cartridge but you will still have all the bad bits of this fork and not so may of the good bits. In theory once you have to compression set you probably wont change it much unless you are...
  11. W

Here is what I am talking about the individual part that is - you also have the damper rod with it in place (your fork won't have the dark anodized part so the bent item will be on the end). Regards Paul
  12. W

Bent Bits Yes, it should have compression damping. The rebound damping is controlled by the piston attached to the end of the small shaft, where as the compression damping is inside the oil reservoir on the other end, so it is quite possible to have one with out the other. There is a...
  13. W

Repairs Not sure if you have pulled it apart yet, but there was a common problem with these forks that the bladder would "pop-out" of the aluminium housing and loose the oil out of the cartridge, due to the fact that the oil reservoir is in the bottom of the fork, each time a little bit leaks...
  14. W

Interclub DH 30 March

If anyone is keen to have a go on one of our Mondraker test bikes we will have the following at the AWABA round of the interclub DH 30/03/2014: 1. Summum Pro Team - size M 2. Summum Pro Team - Size L 2. Foxy XR - size L 3. Foxy R - size M 4. Dune XR - size L Bring ID, helmet and your...
  15. W

Ourimbah GE 23 March

If anyone is keen to have a go on one of our Mondraker test bikes we will have the following at the first CCOMTB GE round 23/03/2014: 1. Summum Pro Team - size M 2. Summum Pro Team - Size L 2. Foxy XR - size L 3. Foxy R - size M 4. Dune XR - size L Bring ID, helmet and your shoes/pedals...