Recent content by wannaberad

1. W

27.5 + aftermarket wheels

I settled on the Syntace W40s. $1140 from Australian distributor. Havent used them with fat rubber yet though.....
  2. W

Baby seats!!!!!11one Awesome/interesting thread!! Life changing discussion within

Somewhere around 3. We started at around 2.5 years I think. Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  3. W

Baby seats!!!!!11one Awesome/interesting thread!! Life changing discussion within

Yep great shot. I would have to hide that from my wife. Here is one of us cruising some singletrack with the macride Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  4. W

I have a mac ride seat. Fits option 2. There is enough room on a medium frame to fit us both but none to spare. Works a treat on the green trails at Stromlo. I backed the project on kickstarter, but I think they will soon start producing for general consumption. Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  5. W

Harrietville

Burners. I am heading to Harrietville next weekend with the family. I figure there must be riding to be done but can't find much info on the net. Can anyone give me a heads up on local tracks or should I just plan on riding mt beauty etc?
  6. W

KS Lev Integra issue

Mine did this and was rebuilt under warranty
  7. W

26 inch wheels + 27.5 inch forks??

I have also been thinking about this. Anyone running the 27.5 wheel up front as well?
  8. W

xtr rear mech destroyed

Thanks for the input. I tend to agree that sending this off is likely a waste of time and money, and I cant say for sure what happened anyway. However the shop has agreed to evaluate the likelihood of warranty based on detailed photos. I will let you know the outcome.
  9. W

xtr rear mech destroyed

Burners - riding along an innocuous section of trail (luge at stromlo), my fancy, pretty much new xtr rear derailleur seemingly self destructed. One minute I was riding along (on a duallie), the next minute my drivetrain jammed up. Upon inspection it seems the cage was subject to some kind of...
  10. W

QR to 15mm - can't tell the difference

I wonder if the same is more or less true for the rear and QR to 12mm? I have the option of converting dropouts and hub relatively easily but I dont know if its worth the hassle.......
  11. W

A dually for commuting??

I also commute in cbr (about 18km each way). I have a couple of bikes but if it could only be one and I was riding to work most days it would be the hardtail.