Recent content by Warwick

1. W

Confessions from the fuckwits

The Stinking hot warm-up shower. I have a stinking hot 'cool down' shower afterwards. There's a difference. Maybe.
  2. W

Confessions from the fuckwits

When 'My incident' happened yesterday I immediately thought of this thread. Ripper day for a ride, and as I am not working, am drinking a lot more and sleeping in later. Come about 11:00 was time to have a shower, do the teeth etc and put on some bike clothes. Bit foggy headed in the morning...
  3. W

VIC SOLD Merida Ninety-Nine Team, Carbon 26". SMALL size: 16"

Thanks! It's a small. 16" I am about 5'7" You are entitled to be as tall as you want to be, but I wont respect you in the morning if you are taller than 5'8"
  4. W

VIC SOLD Merida Ninety-Nine Team, Carbon 26". SMALL size: 16"

Item: From sometime around 2013 maybe. Super plush, lightweight, fast duallie. 2 x 10. 100 mm travel both ends from memory. Black Maxxis tyres or these white Schwalbe's. Whatever you prefer. Location: Brighton East, Melbourne. PICKUP ONLY PLEASE Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: I...
  5. W

VIC SOLD - Sun Ringle 26 MTB Disc wheelset. Supposed to be very lightweight.

Pain in the arse to pack and post a wheelset. WIll investigate once I can scunge a wheelbox out of some bike shop.
  6. W

VIC SOLD - Rockshox Sid World Cup 26" Tapered Steerer

WOOPS. Pics corrected
  7. W

VIC SOLD - Sun Ringle 26 MTB Disc wheelset. Supposed to be very lightweight.

Dunno how old they are. I have probably had them 8 years, and they were a few years old before I got 'em. Supposed to be fairly lightweight. With 160 and 140 mm Avid Rotors and 9 speed SRAM cassette. Location: 3187 Melbourne Item Condition: Lightly used. I used them once a year with slicks on...
  8. W

VIC SOLD - Rockshox Sid World Cup 26" Tapered Steerer

Used superlight 26" mega-plush Fork, with Carbon head and Steerer. Expensive fork at the time. Very appealing Mushroom colour if you happen to like the colour of mushrooms Brighton, Melbourne Well and truly used. Needs a service. Went hard, so a seal has gone somewhere Reason for selling...
  9. W

VIC SOLD - Rockshox Sid XX 26"

Dual Air, with remote lockout in a 26" Location: Brighton, Melbourne Item Condition: Used and in need of a service. As Sids do with time, needs a new seal or two. Sublime fork before then, but Went hard. Reason for selling: 29er Price and price conditions: $75 Extra Info: Steerer is around 180...
  10. W

Matchy matchy

I would always pride myself, when on the road bike on clashing top and bottom badly - even if still full Lycra. I dont give a shit about how I look at work, on the MTB or on the road. I dress for comfort, or practicality.
  11. W

VIC Lysterfield Park

Bad idea. Have seen the evidence of that often enough through the years, and people rip the corners up
  12. W

Sold Merida Big Nine Carbon Team Bike 29er Medium

Wow. Great value!
  13. W

VIC Giant XTC Advanced, small sized hardtail 26" SOLD

Yes gone.... But I'd like a massage....Got a sister?
  14. W

Woops, wrong ad. NO, SOLD and gone.
  15. W

Yup Still available.