Recent content by wasabi79

1. W

LOST Front 29 inch Wheel - Reward, White Industries, Maxxis Ardent, Salsa Skewer

Hey Everyone, Hoping someone might have seen or picked up my missing front wheel which was accidentally left in the car park near the top gate at around 10pm at the Innabanya camp last night (the Saturday evening of the Easter Solo 24 hour championships). It is the front wheel of my new...
  2. W

ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

Missing front Wheel 29 Inch REWARD Hey Guys, First off great event and congratulations to all the riders. There was some amazing competition going on especially in the women's category. Anyway I will post this in the Lost and Found section but am posting here because it will get most...
  3. W

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

Thats a lot of money! but it's a good brand. I just wish they would offer the jersey on its own (I'm a bib-nick only guy). If it was $150 it'd still be expensive but I'd swallow it. Maybe if enough of us are interested and send Stuart an email they will offer the items separately?
  4. W

Australian Solo MTB Champs - Easter 2010?

Found it Never mind found this line in the prizes section "Single Speed riders are identified by “SS” after their surname. They must advise their Single Speed status at registration at the event"
  5. W

Single Speed Category? How do we specify we are riding single speed? I can only chose my age group category for solo 24 or 6+6 no option for ss
  6. W

News? Anyone got their email from MTBA yet? Someone has to know the suspense is killing me!
  7. W

Beautiful! Thanks for the response! Here's hoping CORC'S Bid is sucessful Cheers, André
  8. W

Australian Solo Champs Le Matelot, Any idea which event will be the Australian Solo Champs or if it will be a separate event? I plan to ride the Easter 24 in order to qualify but with the priority rule I am worried I might not make the cut. I ride singlespeed. Cheers
  9. W

DirtWorks Classic run & won

OldBean Why the attitude? give me a break? man of course they are trying to make a profit. Maybe they should just think a bit harder about what will actually sell photos. Again I was happy with mine probably cause there were 27 of them. several of my friends who also rode the bridge had...
  10. W

photos Yeah point taken. I guess my photos were good cause lucky me there were 27 of then so for $45 thats a pretty good deal. There are at least 5 that are good. Plus i was riding with my best mate so a few of the photos had us both in there. What I don't like is how commercial the whole...
  11. W

Photos I too would love to see bridge photos PLEASSSSSSSSE. Also what was the deal with arm bands me and my friend rode it the bridge and no arm band wtf?? I am quite happy with the rest of my photos. I think it is just luck of the draw though cause my MONT photos were crap and definately...