Recent content by Waxie

1. W

DH tracks near Bendigo Vic.

Bugger won't be around on the 25th, but will be keen jo join in on any shuttle days I'm around.
  2. W

Fox Creek Adelaide

They have some great tracks up that way fox long is one of my favorites though. Inside line organise the racing over winter with a few rounds at Fox creek. This weekend is a state round at Wilunga worth checking out and meeting the crew. Have a look on the inside line website or face book...
  3. W

DH tracks near Bendigo Vic.

I have recently moved over from South Australia and have been checking out some tracks in the area, so far I have found the tracks at Maldon and Ballarat which are good. Are there other tracks in the area I should be checking out? I have heard people talking about tracks around Castlemain but...
  4. W

2016 Specialized Demo

It's just the price we pay to play. I spent that much on a bike last year and can't see myself parting with it anytime soon, sure I could have bought a lesser bike and saved some cash but I bet if I did that I would be looking to upgrade already.
  5. W

Do I need a DH rig in VIC?

Stick with the Tues, check out the tracks and then make the call for yourself. Lots of DH in Vic between racing at Ballarat in the king of mud series, followed by the Vic DH series with lots of shuttle days and other events in between. Lifts in bulla that get replaced with a shuttle bus in...
  6. W

2016 Specialized Demo

Sweet Bike just wish ohlin had a front fork to match the back. Going a fox 40 and ohlins damper would be an expensive option.
  7. W

2016 Kona Operator 27.5

I love the orange
  8. W

2016 Giant Glory's

So what's it going to cost to upgrade to a grey stripe, curent prices are super cheap and I can't see any other changes.