1. W

New MountainCycle bikes for 2011

Sorry to offend, it was only my observation
  2. W

New MountainCycle bikes for 2011

I retract my comment
  3. W

Kids and Religion

I am also a believer that christianty should not be taught in public school! If are going to involve the teaching of 1 religion involve the teaching of all religions. My son does not go to scripture classes because they want to teach him only 1 type of religion. I would like for him to make up...
  4. W

2010 Ourimbah Club Champs by NBT

Great Again Neil, did you get any of me 402? Please. Cheers Wayno
  5. W

CCOMTB Downhill Club Championships Ourimbah Sunday 14 November. Results on page 6.

Awesome day well done to CCOMTB! Thanks to all the volunteers. Congratulations to Nathan Cowling and David Maggs the owners of New Atomlab DJ Bikes Is that why you weren't there!? No I didn't get into the 20's, 3.32 instead (I got beat by Dan Lyons he did a 3.27) I was way to lazy and it...
  6. W

CCOMTB Downhill Club Championships Ourimbah Sunday 14 November. Results on page 6.

Don't forget to bring your money to buy tickets in the raffle for your chance to win a Atomlab Trail-Pimp DJ/Street bike. 2 up for grabs.
  7. W

Atomlab, Gravity IXS to sponsor CCOMTB Club champs SCV Imports are proud to announce our support for the CCOMTB club champs, with Atomlab, Gravity and IXS! We will be giving away not 1 but 2 Atomlab Trailpimp Bikes valued at $1649 each! Features, Marzocchi DJ forks with Atomlab parts. These...
  8. W

2011 Downhill Dates

If you don't want to pedal a bicycle buy a motorbike! Every year people winge about track choice but the truth is there happens to be a small amount of legal race tracks in NSW. If you don't like the track that has been provided to race on, don't go to the event or go to the race and enjoy...
  9. W

Ourimbah Club Round 6 (17th Oct.)

Thanks to all involved in putting on the race I think it ran super smooth track was great and I had so much fun bring on the next one
  10. W

Ourimbah DH Round 4 Sunday 22 August

You are a hard guy Glenn but I like it I was never that strict, I wish I was. You know he is hard when he asks the Ex DH Co-ordinator (Me) for a licence don't piss Glenn off (he is a good guy tho) he is just looking out for you. Have an awesome weekend! Devo'd I can't make it, the weather is...
  11. W

Ourimba or Awaba Downhill?

This will depend on your skill and fitness. Awaba is a very technical and steeper Track. Where Ourimbah needs the fitness and stamina but with less technicality. Awaba has more of the scare factor where ourimbah is the safer option, But both are fun. Ride them both you will be pleasently...
  12. W

Comments and suggestions

That is what I would of said
  13. W

Ourimbah DH clubby 1/8/10 by NBT

Hey Neil, As always nice. If you have any of me 402 please send them to wdvl666@yahoo.com.au Thanks
  14. W

Ourimbah downhill 1 August wrap up and results

Thanks to all the timers Wayno 2, Peter and Glen!! without you guys there would be no race. The track is in awesome condition, thanks Brad and Adrian and anyone that may have helped. Thanks to everyone who volunteers there time too make the race work. I can't wait till the next 1! But I...
  15. W

Hello! Welcome! Who are you?

How old are you? 36 What state do you live? Central Coast NSW How long have you been riding? I believe about 31 years Whats styles of riding do you do? XC, DH, DJ, and Road How often do you ride? no where as much as I want to Tell us about your bike/s? Soma Groove Steel frame XC...