Recent content by wazza2795

1. W

Back Yamma Bigfoot 2011 (Entries close Monday 22nd August)

day night How about a day night event 2 red loops a break then starting in the twilight 2 laps of the blue ? wazza
  2. W

Back Yamma Bigfoot 2011 (Entries close Monday 22nd August)

well done Well done to all involved with the event had a great day on the bike track was good penciled in for next year. cheers wazza
  3. W

29er Tyre Thread

Hi I run aspen and cross marks front and rear love them both. cheer:D
  4. W

Need a new SS 29er frame to repalce broken Unit

Very nice :) Whats its built weight?
  5. W

NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

Again as we see there are 2 sides to every story well done to all that took part in the series either as a rider a riders assistants or a volunteer and all so chocolate foot I for 1 had a great series. Thanks all of you:)
  6. W

Nice work crummy:)
  7. W

Now that is more like it but that is not what was up there earlier and just for the record I have been involve in running plenty of races over the last 18 years in the sport:)
  8. W

Something to think about, being a series I would have thought that the series points would only count for those that attended all 5 rounds?
  9. W

Bad call I think:(
  10. W

135mm hub with symmetrical flange spacing?

Hi Guys I run 2 sets of Aireal symetec hubs on my niner and still have the first set of prototype hubs running on my wifes bike they are so easy to build up and even easier to maintain I have done 30 hours of xc enduro racing on the niner with out any problems pitty there was not enough...
  11. W

Hello! Welcome! Who are you?

Age : 47 State : NSW Time riding :18 years Style : XC - marathon Train per week : 8 to 12 hours Injuries : Not from cycling Racing : All sorts of xc lots of 8 hours solo events Rant : Hate guys that call track on tight single track with no room to pull over for them and...
  12. W

Trails at Bathurst?

Hi Geurie MTB Tracks around Bathurst as per what the cat said there is a section of walking tracks and some old mtb tracks at the Blaney road comon which are ok there is also a small set of tracks on Rockley Mt as well as I ride a lot on the rail track maintanance roads. Sunny corner...
  13. W

Best XC lights going around at the right price

K-lite aussie made and super light and bright:)
  14. W

2010 NSW State Championships

Yahoo a great location good work every body.:)
  15. W

Central tablelands

Hi Weather is great cold starts but bright sunny days trail are in good condition to so it should all be good for a ride on the weekend. cheer:)