Recent content by Webby82

1. W

Sold

Thanks wkkie. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. W

Sold

Thanks mate but have now sold. I'm a bit special and try though I may, I can't figure out how to put sold in the title. Directions welcome. Cheers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. W

NSW *SOLD* KS Lev eTEN Remote dropper, 30.9mm, 100mm drop, $65 posted

Hi, Whats the overall length of the post? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. W

Sold

Another price drop. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. W

Sold

Bump with a price drop. I am pretty keen to move these on so feel free to make a reasonable offer.
  6. W

Sold

G'day. I am selling my XT 3x10 group set as detailed below. Please feel free to PM if you want more details. Item: XT 3 x 10 group set. See below for overall details Location: Blue Mountains. NSW Item Condition: Most components are brand new Reason for selling: The bike is a recent...
  7. W

MTB pump with CO2

Gday, I am after a little advice on what would be the best multi pump for the MTB. Im after something that is light, compact, uses the 16oz cartridge, goes in the back pocket and looks pretty cool too. Any suggestions would be welcome. PS I am not too concerned about the cost, I would...
  8. W

NSW Sold

PM sent.....
  9. W

Lezyne Micro Drive

Sweet. So 180+ lumens is good enough to be seen during the day. The mini drive xl looks good but I like the flexibility of the micro drive mount. Maybe the Macro drive might be worth a look given that it is double the output of the micro but relatively not that big or expensive. Seems a shame...
  10. W

Lezyne Micro Drive

Thanks Al. So the light can be seen well enough from a reasonable distance during the day? What is the blast function like?
  11. W

Lezyne Micro Drive

So how many lumens are you talking? Is 100 visible during the day or are you saying I'll need 400+?
  12. W

Lezyne Micro Drive

The moon lights look good as night time ones, however, I am already set up for the night. It is more a small lightweight flasher that I am after to be seen when Im out during the day, especially when my little daughter is on board
  13. W

Lezyne Micro Drive

I have heard bad things about the knog mounting set up though. I know several people who have had their mount break after only a short period of time.
  14. W

Lezyne Micro Drive

Thanks so far. Just to clarify, I am interested in the front light only, as I have the Exposure Blaze which fits the bill nicely for the rear Sorry, I should have made that clear at the outset. In regards to budget, I would be happy to pay upto $100 for a compact light (weight wise) and...
  15. W

Lezyne Micro Drive

Hi, I did a search, however, couldn't find any posts on the Lezyne Micro drive front light. So.... has anyone got an opinion on these? I am really after a 'Be seen' light while I am riding during the day and the micro drive seems to be the brightest compact light I can see. Would 100 lumen of...