3. welliot

VIC SOLD 2012 Kona Operator, needs to go $3000

Need this bad boy gone asap! Give me an offer
  4. welliot

Need this gone asap Bump, will consider most offers
  5. welliot

Item: 2012 Kona Operator decked out with all the good stuff Location:Bright VIC 3741 Item Condition:Very good, 8 months old, looked after like a baby Reason for selling:Secret Price and price conditions:$3000 ONO plus post, dont give me some stupid price Extra Info:i need this gonna pretty...
  6. welliot

DH 2012 Custom Kona Operator

Yo, thought I'd put my Kona up to see what you guys think. Purchased this late last year and fucking love it. Thanks to Ty from Kona for all the help!! Changed most of the parts because it was the standard model. Large Operator Frame 2011 Fox 40 Kashima Coat 2011 Fox RC4 Mavic 729s on Saint...
  7. welliot

Too big?

The size difference from small to medium on the old glory's was a bees dick. 2 years ago I had a medium (basically small) and I was your height, wish I got a large!
  8. welliot

VIC Wanted: 2011 fox 40rc2 kashima coat

Looking for a set of 2011 fox 40 rc2 with kashima coat Willing to pay up to $1000 Looking for decent condition forks. PM me if you have something Thanks
  9. welliot

sold

why hasnt this sold yet?
  10. welliot

sold

bump! still collecting dust!
  11. welliot

Sold

pm'd you mate
  12. welliot

Sold

Item:Azonic + hope pro 2 wheelset Condition: very good, rear has 2 dints but dead straight and front is perfect! Location: Bright, VIC Price: $350 Pictures: http://http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?218776-Intense-Socom-New-angleset-and-vivid-air-updated-pics!
  13. welliot

VIC Sold

bump. open for offers
  14. welliot

VIC Sold

price drop to $450
  15. welliot

sold

bump up to da top. good value for money!