Recent content by wertmewert

1. wertmewert

QLD Sold

Please don't let this gather any more dust in the storage room
  2. wertmewert

QLD Sold

Still here waiting on its new owner. Send me some offers.
  3. wertmewert

QLD Sold

Offer away perople
  4. wertmewert

QLD Sold

Bikes are fun. This Bike is fun. Ride this bike, have fun. Taking offers lets see what you got.
  5. wertmewert

QLD Sold

Humpdy Bumpdy
  6. wertmewert

QLD Sold

Item: 2015 Trek Slash 9.8 Carbon Location: Brisbane, will post at buyers expense Condition: Running very nicely, not even a year old! Reason for selling: Funding another project bike Price and Conditions: $3750ono Letting this bike go as it is getting a serious lack of use unfortunately...
  7. wertmewert

Whistler 2014!!

This working visa application shit will be the death of me. To many stupid / pointless hoops to jump though!
  8. wertmewert

Whistler 2014!!

Submitted my canadain visa app for visitor / worker and now they need my traffic history as well.... more time delay and money to the government. OH well will be worth! to keen!
  9. wertmewert

2015 Rockshox Boxxer

I'd run an avalanche setup over a charge damper any day of the week!
  10. wertmewert

Whistler 2014!!

If anyone finds some real cheap flights, potentially including two lots of 23kg feel free to let everyone know haha. Ill keep a lookout myself
  11. wertmewert

Snapped CCDB damper shafts on Demo 8's, common?

Yeah mate its a common fault with on demo frames. Send the shock to NS Dynamics with proof of purchase if it is in the warranty period still and they can install a bigger shaft designed for demos all under warranty.
  12. wertmewert

Prototype 650B Devinci Wilson Alu

If we are just seeing pics of a very early proto now I would say the bike will be over a year away, there definitely does seem to be nothing wrong with the current bike either judging on results ahah
  13. wertmewert

DVO Emerald

The RRP on the DVO Emerald forks on the first drop was $2390, as commented on their FB page. Pretty good pricing considering the UK pricing if anyone has seen that.
  14. wertmewert

2014 Mondraker Summum's

People need to get onto these bikes... A complete Glory costs $6000 and yet a complete Summum with a better spec (e.g. Float 40's, Formula R0 Brakes etc, Top model Glory has Giant branded parts on it still) comes in at only a grand more and a fair bit lighter. I ride a 2012 Summum and its the...
  15. wertmewert

QLD Sold

Pending Payment