Recent content by whisson111

1. W

Mobile phone challenge

just one my mate took of me
  2. W

"show us ya barrie" competition finishes XMAS eve.

just a pic my mate took of me on his old nokia haha
  3. W

SS 1 Beerburrum

hey mate have you got any photo's of 140 if so send to dane.is.superman@hotmail.com cheers mate dane
  4. W

Build my downhill bike

Frame -2010 glory (silver and blue) Rear shock -rockshox vivid 5.1 forks -2010 rockshox boxxer worldcup Handlebars -gravity lights Stem - twenty6 D.M Headset -chris king Grips -odi ruffian lock on's Saddle -I-beam Seat post -I-beam Front brake -avid juicy carbon 8" Rear brake -avid juicy carbon...
  5. W

2006 mongoose black diamond single

ermm have you personally owned an 06 black diamond?? i have an i dont see a problem with them.. cheers dane
  6. W

does any one have any pics of illinbah open day?

if you do please post them here:) thanks heaps dane
  7. W

illinbah downhill track!!(after marks)

i might just do so.. this is what it looks like today:) i shall post up a day to day thing:L maybe!! ermm yeah
  8. W

l ahah on the cardboard??.. i sorta remember that:P legends (Y) cheers bye
  9. W

lol cheers mate:P bloody hurts went to the docs about it an he was poking it :S i was like ermm ok..that hurts.. cheers daneo
  10. W

lol yeah did hurt...alot:S knocked myself out to:( yeah was a good day but.. cheers daneo
  11. W

umm the rock drops just befor the log drop....next to the 4X track!!!.. :P cheers daneo!
  12. W

well i went to the illinbah open day..:) an as always.. did that last run i shouldn't have..an was going pretty fast an got bucked sideways...an ate it hard....lol.. hit my head pretty hard..an got an awesome graze on my arm..an arse.. let us know if you saw me:P cheers bye
  13. W

Illinbah 4x Round #1

ermm umm does anyone know of any one that got photo's of the downhill bits?? i know i saw a few takin.. if any on has any at all could you send them to dane.is.superman@hotmail.com cheers guys daneo!! __________________________ the kid who crashed on the dh...
  14. W

my goose :)

YEAH BOI!!.. i remember that.... i was like oi...go the goose man..ahahaha mad.. cheers for the comments
  15. W

my goose :)

here is the rest.