Recent content by Will Roberts

1. Will Roberts

Sold

I've got a 2010 glory 00 frame but it is a small would come with bb and headset
  2. Will Roberts

K9 ARC Headset Cups

pushie thanks mate, i dont know if i wanna get them, i have a 2010 glory just like to know a price before anything
  3. Will Roberts

2012 Specialized Demo's

yea i know what the shock is, thanks mate
  4. Will Roberts

K9 ARC Headset Cups

how much are they?
  5. Will Roberts

2012 Specialized Demo's

this may sound stupid but what does ccdb stand for?
  6. Will Roberts

2011 Giant Glory cracked swing arm !!!

maybe just unlucky then, i never seen them crack there
  7. Will Roberts

2011 Giant Glory cracked swing arm !!!

this must be unlucky most people i know ride 2010 or 2011 glorys and have never had a problem, in saying that we did buy brand new, maybe the person you bought it off had flogged the hell out of it?
  8. Will Roberts

how to service pedals

hey guys i have dice sealed bearing pedals, how do i grease them up because there is no way of taking the end cap off?
  9. Will Roberts

front brake isnt working

umm thanks man i have a go tommorrow otherwise i will buy some new ones!
  10. Will Roberts

front brake isnt working

they didnt have oil on the brake pad directly just a little bit on the rotor. then my mate sprayed brake cleaner on the rotor.
  11. Will Roberts

front brake isnt working

so yea my mate ( very good bike mechanic) serviced my bike and got oil on the pads by accident and then he sprayed brake cleaner on the brakes to get the oil off them. now they seem to squeak and not lock on as well. any suggestions on how to fix them. much appreciated
  12. Will Roberts

Who`s running a 2.35 rear tire ?

im running a minion 2.35 front on the back. its great in the mud slices straight through it in the dry its good for rocks but dosnt corner the best
  13. Will Roberts

frames

one has a shorter inch of travel so not to god for bumps and onger travel is for downhill big drops and gaps
  14. Will Roberts

2011 Team Changes/Rumors

i think sam is still wearing tld gear he just did a 2011 photo shoot with all the new clothes and on tld its said he is still on the team for 2011
  15. Will Roberts

how to service dice pedals

hey i have dice dh pedals and i was wondering how to do you open them up and grease them cheers:confused: