Recent content by will74

1. will74

Sold Please Delete

Bump - need this gone
  2. will74

Sold Please Delete

Solllllddddd Item: 2012 TREK SESSION 8 FRAME size small Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition: Great, a bit of cosmetic damage but not cracks or anything worth worrying about. Reason for selling: Upgrading/need cash Price and price conditions: 1.6k. Send us your offers. Will post at...
  3. will74

Some one must have photos of the beerburrum race?

patience my friend
  4. will74

Got Pain? The youtube and google crash video thread

haha this is my mate having a crash at a local track enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOVJ6uKayv0
  5. will74

QLD WTB: Fox rear shock steel spring (350X2.8)

Item: Fox rear shock steel spring (for Fox Van RC) looking for 350X2.8 Location: Brisbane-Western Suburbs. I'm happy to organise postage and pay for it myself. Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 maximum (not looking for Ti) Extra Info: I have a 400X2.8 steel Fox spring that i would be willing to...
  6. will74

More...Toowoomba DH Sunshine Series 2012

Hey mate number 174 under 15s blue and yellow kenmore jersey and white TLD pants white and red 2012 trek session 8 will.valmadre@gmail.com Cheers
  7. will74

Toowoomba sunshine series race photos

White TLD pants blue and yellow kenmore cycles jersey rider number 174 White and red 2012 Trek Session 8 will.valmadre@gmail.com Cheers mate
  8. will74

Please Delete

bump. price drop $300!
  9. will74

Found Please Delete

Thanks for the offers, but looking for small frame
  10. will74

Found Please Delete

Thats a good point mate, but I don't have the extra money to spend on Boxxer or 40's or whatever. But thanks!
  11. will74

Found Please Delete

Thanks for the offer, looking for something a bit more heavy duty, if you know what I mean. But again cheers for the offer!!! :)
  12. will74

Found Please Delete

Found, please delete!
  13. will74

Please Delete

Bump it up
  14. will74

WA SOLD!!! 2006 Norco Atomik

will you take 1000 + plus postage to brissy with only the original forks?
  15. will74

sold

looks quite nice mate! any chance you could send me some more pics of anything that may be wrong with it?