Recent content by willo

1. W

Sold Sold Sold

how much for the bbq?
  2. W

Sold -please Delete

Item: 2006 Ironhorse Yakuza Type R Location:LITHGOW NSW (Blue Mountains) Item Condition: Very Good (Taped since new -with fibreglass tape) Reason for selling:Getting married -need cash Price and price conditions:$2000 ono ship at buyers cost (will delivery personally to blue mountains &...
  3. W

sold please delete

Of course its a downhill bike -see how many bumps its had:)
  4. W

Sold -please Delete

Price drop ...Bump
  5. W

Sold -please Delete

Item: Ironhorse Sunday Team 2006 Price Drop NOW $3300 ono Location: Lithgow, Blue Mountains, NSW Item Condition: Very Good Condition, rim dent from bike trailer (See last photo)and some minor paint scratching - (fromm leg gaurds) owned less than 12 months Reason for selling: Local track...
  6. W

State Mine Track Vandalised!!!

I don't think it was anyone trying to make the track easier for themselves as some/most of the affected areas are unridable. We rode it yesterday and it was v. dangerous as you come around a corner and aim up for a jump and there wasn't one there or there was a log in the way etc looks...
  7. W

Sold Please Delete

I've seen playmate frames for more than this free bump
  8. W

Online trail building resources

thanks cat, I'll let you ride my new top secret hassans walls trail once its finished
  9. W

Hayes 9 Levers - Dangerboy?

you'd still be hangin out at the dog track with your scum bag mates if he hadn't taken you for your first ride up Hassans Walls little man:)
  10. W

Knee protection and support

Quick tip for all those with bung knees GLUCOSAMINE Makes my 36yo dodgy football knees feel like a dream.
  11. W

Hayes 9 Levers - Dangerboy?

Hey Daz10, I know you got heaps of dough why don't you just splash out on some hope 6-pots like your bro. he's one cool dude that brother of yours (lol)
  12. W

XC race bike??

I know Winning Edge (bathurst) were selling Hamish Elliotts Maxxis Team Cannondale carbon hard tail with all the bells n' whistles for around 3000. This was a while ago but could be worth a call 02 6332 4025 btw i am not affiliated with Winning Edge (just a customer)
  13. W

tracks in lithgow?

no need to endure the bus trip lads, me an' me ol'e ridin' bud cutto ride up the drift and then come down the DH. (Apostrophes necessary to truly capture my Lithgow accent) round trip takes about 40mins-1 hour from Lithgow CBD (oxymoron?) if you hadn't guessed I aint ridin' one of those...
  14. W

Ouch!

that guy is my wife's cousin and I saw him when he got out of hospital, he was pretty fucked up. I've seen the full ten min vid and he is rolling around in the fork fluid, its a pretty ordinary scene
  15. W

Help-Correct Size Frame

thanks for the heads up Ivan:)