3. W

VIC SOLD XL Trek Remedy 8 2014 Frame SOLD

Forks are gone, frame only now
  4. W

Yes mate sorry, just sent you a reply
  5. W

Item: 2014 XL Trek Remedy 8 frame. Location: Western burbs Melbourne. Item Condition: Was used by me for light to moderate trail riding and has had an easy life. The frame is in very good condition with no cracks or dents. Some minor scratches/paint chips/cable rub. No play in the bearings...
  6. W

AM Trek Remedy 8 2014 27.5

Nice ride mate. I have one of these myself with a few minor mods, they are a fair bit of bike for the price. Do you mind telling me how much the Vorsprung TLA mod from Tekin set you back? The stock ctd fork on mine feels pretty horrid no matter how I set it up.
  7. W

The reign of all reign's!!!

Holy hell not too much of the original spec left on that... I like what you've done with it though. Where are you riding it mainly? I've got a fairly stock one of these in an X1. I've been on the fence for a while about getting rid of it but don't think I can do it. (Much to the delight of...
  8. W

Follow me(lysterfield) vs Cressy descent(you yangs)

And not so much speed that you spear over it and into oblivion as almost happened to a riding buddy of mine!
  9. W

Trek Fuel EX 9.9 2014

Mas I have a 2014 Remedy running XR3's. I like them on the rear they roll pretty well. I've had issues with them on the front.... wiped out a couple of times riding on loose trails that I have previously ridden with no problems on my other bikes. Thinking of changing the front out for XR4's...
  10. W

Post your all mountain bike

Nice man, this closely resembles mine except I've chucked on some zee cranks with a wolftooth NW and saint pedals. No dropper yet I've honestly never felt the need for one. What do you think of the forks? Thinking of swapping mine out... for the life of me I can't get them set up to my liking...
  11. W

STOLEN BALLARAT. Blue sb66 (Buninyong/Ballarat)

How is it lazy police work? If the detective took this case to court now without making the proper follow up on the offenders story he would likely loose the matter. I'm not sure how it is in other states but in Victoria there is actually a defence for theft. Crimes Act 1958 Sect 73(2)...
  12. W

STOLEN Mountain bikes stolen in Yarraville

Sorry man, I work close to there and will keep my eyes peeled. Also give it a couple of days and check Yarraville cash converters.... they are dodgy as.
  13. W

Stolen Cannondale Jekyll 3

Hang on, What?
  14. W

Stolen Cannondale Jekyll 3

Speak to the police member who you initially reported it to again and give them these details, they should be able to get more info than you from Gumtree and at least get a IP address to run checks from to find the seller. If they have swapped parts around the seller may still have the Merida...
  15. W

Post your all mountain bike

Was going to post my bike but there is no point now, Mine is basically this: + Zee cranks + Wolf tooth 32 narrow wide - Dropper post Think I got a shitty factory build on the rear wheel though because it pops out of true so easily..... and I'm not a huge fan of the fox evos Overall...