Recent content by wkkie

1. wkkie

Little Things You Hate

Yep, just got the generic email confirming everything is off. :( Looks like Buxton will get a few visitors that day.
  2. wkkie

Little Things You Hate

Is that for metro peoples? A few of us are booked with them for October 10 and I just checked the emails and had nothing... We booked 5 days ago and I just jumped on their site for a look then and you can't book any more... Will have to chase that up I'm thinking...
  3. wkkie

Recommend me a pedal thats better than a Vault

Looks to match the Project 321 green!
  4. wkkie

Recommend me a pedal thats better than a Vault

I did start looking thanks to @HamboCairns other thread and put a stock alert email on them and got notification and they're in the basket as we speak... :p These look pretty good as well... https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/au/en/sixpack-racing-millenium-2-0-pedal/rp-prod201004
  5. wkkie

Revel Rail Tuxedo.

Awesome rig and great numbers. Look forward to seeing how it holds up under Felix's punishment!
  6. wkkie

Chromag Scarab and other large pedals

Sounds like a plan! I'll be in for that. It won't be a Taniwha though, looking like a Katipo at this stage, but it's 6-8 weeks off... :(
  7. wkkie

Chromag Scarab and other large pedals

The OneUp composites are a decent size. I'm running size 12 shoes and they've been the best fit platform size so far that I've used. Good value as well and have lasted many hits and much rough treatment from myself.
  8. wkkie

I have a problem...

How pretty??
  9. wkkie

Zerode Taniwha XL or Zerode Katipo 505 (XL)

Bumpies...
  10. wkkie

XC Tropical hardcore hardtail - Coming in September!

Dare say a bit of the grease from the new innards working it's way out during the break in.
  11. wkkie

XC Tropical hardcore hardtail - Coming in September!

The seat and seat post only really count if you want more room climbing. 10mm in the stem can make a good difference. Good start getting the stem down as well. You can always go for some higher rise bars as well to eek out a little more room if need be. All depends on how you like your bars to...
  12. wkkie

Confessions from the fuckwits

Most states have laws that if you're in a collision it's an offence not to provide your name and address to the other driver / owner if there's property damaged. Ring the tow company, tell them you're going to the cops if they don't cough up the ID of the driver. They should play nice after that...
  13. wkkie

The QUICK question thread.....

Take the crown race to Bunnings / plumbing place. Buy at least a 30cm length of the pipe that fits around the crown race. Done.
  14. wkkie

Confessions from the fuckwits

Incorrect! You're backwards! :p
  15. wkkie

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rode it for a bit before work at Anglesea. Ace.