1. W

NSW SOLD: Fireeye Short Fuse 380

***sold***
  2. W

NSW SOLD: Downhill Gear - Full Face - Goggles

Helmet is a medium
  3. W

NSW SOLD: Downhill Gear - Full Face - Goggles

Item: SOLD: SixSixOne Evo Full Face - Medium Location: Northern Beaches of Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Good but used Reason for selling: Selling my DH (on Rotorburn as well) Price and price conditions: 30 ono, want to sell it Extra Info: A used SixSixOne full face helmet. Have had it for a few...
  4. W

NSW SOLD: Fireeye Short Fuse 380

Item: Fireeye Short Fuse 380 Location: Northern Beaches of Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Some cosmetic marks on frame, broken brake lever, everything else seems fine Reason for Selling: No need for it Price and price conditions: $200 ono - want to sell it soon Extra info: I'm selling a...
  5. W

NSW SOLD: 2007 Cannondale Judge - $1300 - Large

Item: 2007/08 Cannondale Judge Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney, NSW (local pickup only) Item condition: Usual wear and tear Reason for selling: No longer ride Price and price conditions: $1300 ono - want to sell it soon - PM me Extra Info: Hardly used and well serviced...
  6. W

how do i stop arm pump ???

Try doing push ups with closed fists/ push ups on your fists.
  7. W

Norco DH vs Kona Operator

Yeh, I've heard that the Kona's better than the morewood (izimu, I think).
  8. W

time to upgrade forks for me

I've read that some people have had troubles with Totems and the seals, but others have really liked them, saying that they offer the stability (I think it was) that only dual crowns have been able to. If you're only 45 kg 40's may be a bit much, maybe not. The Fox 36's, have seemed pretty...
  9. W

Beginers downhill bike?

Hi Langenbear, Just bought my first downhill bike from Rotorburn with the same type of budget. It was second-hand, but you'll be hard pressed to find a brand new (and decent) downhill bike for your type of budget (I've heard of top-of-the-line new downhill bikes going for $15,000). I know...
  10. W

Freeride Bike Listing

Trek Session 88 FR (2009 model though - 2010 has triple crowns)
  11. W

skatepark etiquette

Thanks for posting this. It'll come in handy if I decide to get into skateparks
  12. W

Our Freeride Track

Mate... Looks heaps sick. Make everything bigger! How much does admission cost?:D
  13. W

Shifter and Derailleur Compatibilities

Thanks Christo
  14. W

Shifter and Derailleur Compatibilities

I'm looking to buy a Shimano ST-EF50 dual speed shifter. Is it compatible with my Shimano Acera Derailleurs? (The gear may be basic, but I'm still very new to MTB)