Recent content by woody 14

1. woody 14

When are you going to Baw Baw?

so whos heading up tomorrow?
  2. woody 14

H.E Parker Jumps

im keen to lend a hand too. i gotta learn how to fly agian haha. just send us a pm when people a heading out.
  3. woody 14

Ronald rides a demo?

haha yeh that was me. just pushing too hard in a section i didnt quite have down pat and yeh ended up on me head :P
  4. woody 14

Ronald rides a demo?

The alpine gravity one, yes this is the bike :)
  5. woody 14

Ronald rides a demo?

Hey all, i got this little wepon about 2 months ago, I have changed a few little things since these photos were taken but it dose give you an idea. Anyways here she is. Frame - 2012 Specialized demo 8 II Rear shock - Cain Creek double barrel with 350lbs ti Nuke Proof spring...
  6. woody 14

channel 10 tower track

yeh as already mentioned the whole thing is shagged.
  7. woody 14

channel 10 tower track

its all been distroyed mate. dont even waste your time.
  8. woody 14

delete plz xoxox

yeh mate there is a fine. i myself have never been fined but from what iv been told through people who i know that work for parks is that its a pretty steep fine. can get upwards of $1000
  9. woody 14

delete plz xoxox

guys donnt waste your time the join is gone. even the dh track is fucked. dont risk getting caught and fined.
  10. woody 14

Narbethong ride day postponed until sunday 27th november

Yes fair point well then you do the same with the track, use it as a test session. find out where the ruts form, where drainage needs to go etc. just use it as a full test.
  11. woody 14

Narbethong ride day postponed until sunday 27th november

if the ftf are so worryed about running a ride day in the wet, dose this mean if the race is forecast to be wet that it will also be canceled? if anything i think it would be better if the ride days were run in the wet so then you are putting transport and all that to a "worst case senario" test...
  12. woody 14

2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

ill second that. that was a wild race, both the weather and the track.
  13. woody 14

You Yangs MTB Park

thanks for the awsome day yet again boys even tho it was cut short. next time im back there im going kindly ask the westgate landing if i could please have the rest of my arm, sholder and knees back!!!
  14. woody 14

2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

under 17's mate :)
  15. woody 14

delete plz xoxox

mate thats gotta be one of the most interesting things ever mentioned in this thread. now i dont mean that in a bad way im just saying that the who time iv riden up there its always been said that PV hated the place and wanted riders out of there full stop. and now that you bring this up im very...