Nice jumps, how big are they?
  2. W

my bitch is raw

nice bike! It looks good!
  3. W

Star Wars - Battlefront

who said no? Its the best!
  4. W

*Upgraded* Ironhorse MkIII sport... Page 2 new Pictures! Enjoy!

Holy crap, that is one nice bike, is that brake stock because i read that it came with a avid cabal brake? Thanks dude! P.S he might not know so does anyone else?
  5. W

please delete

OK ill stop this thread
  6. W

please delete

im taking that as sarcastic? it says 12 people have vote on the poll and it only been up for like 50 minutes
  7. W

phailure.

hahaha, because im a wranger...:D
  8. W

All Ralph readers should be Shot

hahah, im a wranger.
  9. W

phailure.

Hahahah, they both of my threads? Whats wrong with them?
  10. W

Why was this site called 'Farkin'?

OK, I took a look but I didnt find anything, Mabey I didnt look hard enough.. My bad, sorry
  11. W

Why was this site called 'Farkin'?

Why was this site called 'Farkin'? Does it stand for something? I think, Its a weird name, But a really really really good website!!!!:cool:
  12. W

please delete

Hey, Whats your opinion of school do you like it or not? With this poll click your closest answer.. I personal, Dont like most of my teachers, our school is sorta cheapo:D
  13. W

Farkin At School

At my school, we get into trouble if we go on any other websites, that we arent meant to... And they have a filter thing and if they see farkin.net they will go crazy even if it is a mountain bike site... I dont really like school :D
  14. W

Grrrrrrrr ! Injuries

hahah, I got a fractured foot at the moment... I just go to school(6 hours) and then I play xbox and computer and watch tv..
  15. W

This is a bit of an upgrade!

Nice lookin' like you have there, How do those forks go?