Recent content by WynterPlace

1. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

Do you still have this available as a complete bike?
  2. WynterPlace

VIC Sold please delete

Item: Evoc Bike bag Location: Melbourne (Kensington) Item Condition: Used but good Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $250+Shipping Extra Info: Good condition, only used for one trip to Canada late 2012, then put into storage Pictures: See the CRC images here...
  3. WynterPlace

VIC Found

If you're still after one, I have a red one, all intact and only done one return trip to Whistler. Same as this one http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/a...4/rp-prod64766 $250 is what I want for it, and it can be picked up from Kensington 3031.
  4. WynterPlace

QLD EVOC bike bag

If you're still after one, I have a red one, all intact and only done one return trip to Whistler. Same as this one http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/evoc-bike-travel-bag-280l-2014/rp-prod64766 I'd be after $250 plus freight for it, which should be about $30 on TNT from Melbourne to...
  5. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

Wow, thanks for being helpful without a hint of being a cunt at all. You're such a pleasant guy, I hope you have a wonderful day.
  6. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

I tried, but I can't edit the title from within the thread, and the method of clicking the thread title and editing it that way isn't working for me.
  7. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

SOLD - Thanks for all the enquiries.
  8. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

Alright, Xmas/NY special... $1500 firm. Cash only, no trades. Available to inspect/purchase on the 31st, or perhaps tomorrow... I'm off for the few days in between.
  9. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

Alright folks. Tyre kickers only so far... So how does $2000ono sound? Open to trades depending on what you have. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

Aight folks... back up the top. Very flexible on price/inclusions. Come at me.
  11. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

Open to offers on this guys... Shoot me a PM with offers, worst i'll say is no.
  12. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

Sorry. It's a medium. I'm 5'11 and it's perfect for me. My brother is 6'1 and it fits him we'll too. I'd say anyone between 5'8 and 6'1 would fit it well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. WynterPlace

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold sold
  14. WynterPlace

QLD Sold

That looks super short... what is the frame size? How tall are you?