Recent content by ~XTC~

1. ~XTC~

Post your 29er!

It is how it came from Santacruz, glued on, no writing on the inside....
  2. ~XTC~

Post your 29er!

recently updated I have just recently updated my Highball CC with some goodies, came in at 8.75kg ready to ride. Fox 32 SC FIT 4 NEXT-SL G4 CRANKS Light Bikes 24mm internal carbon rims laced to DT Swiss 190 hubs, Ritchey post and stem(not pictured) XTR stop and go parts with X01 cassette. Most...
  3. ~XTC~

Post your 29er!

29er family My two Santa Cruz and the wife's BH. I don't think I could go back to a 27.5 or 26er, 29ers are the bomb.
  4. ~XTC~

The Single Speed Thread

what to do with my single speed machine. Bike fell against some metal racking about 2 years ago and chipped the paint. It has been ridden single speed since then without issue. Gave it a really good clean last weekend and checked it right over and noticed it looked a little worse. I am unsure...
  5. ~XTC~

The Single Speed Thread

Mine came in at 9.8 with a large frame, not weight weenie either. Why didn't you spend the extra $75 and buy the adjustable dropout? 27.5 is an awesome fit, so much room around the rear stays with a 2.25 racing ralph tyre. 120mm fork with 27.5 wheels keeps the H/A perfect too.
  6. ~XTC~

2012 Santa Cruz XC 650b goodness

I have done the same with my 2012 blur xc, I used a burg tech offset bush but under full compression it buzzes the derailleur cable holder. Using the offset bush has brought the head angle back a little with the fork at 120mm for a more racier geo. I think I might shim the shock 2mm to prevent...
  7. ~XTC~

Post your 29er!

I think it is really comfortable, but I have only done around 2 1/2 hours in any one ride. I am considering doing a 4 hour on it and truly believe comfort wont be a factor. I run the tires tubeless at around 25 PSI and love it!!
  8. ~XTC~

Post your 29er!

Highball SS I never thought a 29er would be so awesome. This thing is so quick and nimble, I am quicker on this than on my Blur XC Carbon... with gears!!
  9. ~XTC~

Wanted: Dirtjump forks, 80-100mm travel, 20mm axle sold found whatever

I have some Rock Shox Argyle 318 forks in great condition. Looking for $300+ postage.
  10. ~XTC~

Argyle forks wtb

I have an Argyle 318 fork 2009 model I think, only done about 10 hours of riding since serviced and in really good condition. PM me.
  11. ~XTC~

2012 Santa Cruz Blur XC Carbon

Drink bottle clearance, I run a tall bottle. I saw the bike shop owners running his that way and he said it made it easier. You will love the ride, I have never had a duallie before and the way this thing jumps is amazing, the Kashima shocks are so smooth and the front end is so direct. Oh...
  12. ~XTC~

I would believe 9.8-10.2... mine is 10.6 with Arch rims and Thomson post and stem, 3T LTD is really light, he would be saving 250-300 off mine with the 3T stuff and the wheels would be 150-200 light than mine.
  13. ~XTC~

You will enjoy it, I have been riding mine for 3 weeks and love it more each time I ride it.
  14. ~XTC~

Post Your XC Machine

4 rides on it already and I certainly made the right choice, the bike is so controlled. Loves to jump and descends so well, build came in at 10.6kg. Not a total weight weenie build either. Stans Arch rims/DT 240s Hubs Schwalbe Tyres 2.25 Thomson post and stem XTR 985 race brakes & rotors XTR...
  15. ~XTC~

Post Your XC Machine

2012 Blur XC My new rig, thanks to For The Riders, I can't wait to hit Mt Joyce!!