Recent content by Xtremefreak

1. Xtremefreak

From wood to dirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbITBJ_EHU sound track doesn't fit and needs some more editing but here is my efforts
  2. Xtremefreak

...and you thought cityrail was bad

haha cheers :D
  3. Xtremefreak

The best MX vid I've ever seen

PLUCAS i like your farking style mate
  4. Xtremefreak

...and you thought cityrail was bad

haha i get it they are working against each other
  5. Xtremefreak

Open face helmets???

yer A. they are ugly B. if you stack you will have no chin c. good ventilation is the only plus i could think of
  6. Xtremefreak

Year 11 , 2008

math b math c physics chemistry O.P eligible english Graphics i am in for a fark'n big year
  7. Xtremefreak

How much weight would you sacrifice?

yer cheers for that i will take it to some other bike shops and see if they can help me out and for the people who said about the freewheel just moving there will be the same sort of thing on the back to reverse it forwards again. if i was going to put a front derailleur on the back i would be...
  8. Xtremefreak

yer i am a 15 year old kid (trying to become an engineer). the diagram is a bit rushed i have proper plans on paper. i thought of a normal derailleur but it flex's and is fairly weak and a lot of moving parts (but i have used that in the front) compared to a front derrailluer. thanks for the...
  9. Xtremefreak

yer but before that i was going to see if it even was any point taking the project further
  10. Xtremefreak

the reversal of the chain put the exact same pressure as the normal system
  11. Xtremefreak

ok i will draw up a quick one now on paint and show you the idea
  12. Xtremefreak

Upgrading a 15hp yamaha 4 stroke outboard

i have asked a guy from yamaha and he said the only difference is a bigger carby and a bigger exhaust but the cost of getting an upgrade for that cost i think $1300 and that is all you need to do. so we are just looking for a blown up 4 stroke yamaha and pinching the pipe and carby off it but i...
  13. Xtremefreak

hey just asking for some feedback just asking how much weight would you sacrifice if you had a smaller compact derailleurs above your cassette which would be allot less pronged to get knocked, wiped out and flex. so how much weight would you sacrifice 100g 200g 300g??? please tell me as i have...
  14. Xtremefreak

1976 ford F100

yer 250 sorry spelling error i have the weight of the truck here i will post it up. i might give it a miss i have a 79 f100 lined up any opinions on that besides fuel eg transmission. the attachment i got is from ford australia thanks to them for the help
  15. Xtremefreak

1976 ford F100

bull s()t the we own a range rover and it only weighs 2 1/2 and it is one of the latest models the f100 weighs about 1.8 ton i have got onto the guy to ask about the engine and it is a 150 crossflow out of an xf falcon aswell the truck is wired up the same as an xf