Recent content by Y8sy

1. Y

Cairns World Cup!!

Have the results from the juniors and U23s been published anywhere?
  2. Y

Frankston area - 2013 Scott Scale 960 - suspect?

Refer to attached link - the "owner" seems a bit too keen to sell and even emailed a pic from a google search when asked for a photo of the bike. The "owner" is also willing to travel a considerable distance on public transport to show the bike...
  3. Y

VIC Gippsland MTB Club Events

Riviera Cycles Colquhuon 50km and 100km Marathon Challenge, Sunday, 22nd September G'day all, The next instalment of the Gippsland MTB club championship sees us returning to Colquhuon for an XC marathon event. Head to www.gippslandmtb.com.au for details and a link to register for the events.
  4. Y

Well put, were you thinking that on your last lap when climbing from the rail trail? Lollipop is like mariners run that goes on for ever. Glad you enjoyed it, see you at the colquhuon marathon next month.
  5. Y

Entry numbers are looking good also. http://www.gippslandmtb.com.au/results/ You've got until 8pm tonight to register online, otherwise on the day entries will be accepted at the rego area tomorrow morning.
  6. Y

Looking good out there, looks like the support crew is having a ball also!
  7. Y

The above 'kink' should be working now piston, it'll take you to the club website. I think the reason behind using the mtba rego system is it communicates easier with our timing system. On the day rego will be fine, see you there.
  8. Y

Colquhuon track report Let's start with the weather forecast for Sunday - mostly sunny, light winds, max of 19 - nearly going to be too warm to race! The track is in great shape, for once east gippsland has been spared from the recent rain. While Latrobe Valley has had about 60mm over the past...
  9. Y

Giant 2014 Range!!!

Anthem comparison 650b vs 29er anthem - have any of the recent buyers had a ride of both prior to purchasing? I'm keen to hear of people's thoughts that may of given both sizes a go. And is there any news on demo days in Victoria? I'm keen as to form my own opinions also!
  10. Y

Blores in the eye of XCO champ Peta Mullens G'day Rotorburners, Here is a bit of a write up from Peta Mullens on her day at Blores Hill from the recent VES round hosted by Gippsland MTB. BLORES HILL 6HR Far, far away, in the humble happenings of Gippsland, there is a pleasant escape...
  11. Y

VIC Gippsland MTB Round 5 - Riviera Cycles Colquhuon 4 Hour Enduro – 23rd June, 2013

G'day All, The Riviera Cycles 4 hour enduro is back on (even though its raining as I type this)... Head across to this thread for the info - http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?266381-Gippsland-MTB-Club-Events&p=2703095#post2703095
  12. Y

Riviera Cycles Colquhuon 4 Hour Enduro – 25th August, 2013 After the horrendous weather that forced the cancellation of the June XC race for Gippsland MTB, Colquhuon is back. The Colquhuon 4 hour Enduro, proudly supported by Riviera Cycles will form the delayed Round 5 of the Gippsland MTB...
  13. Y

Here is the Gippsland MTB club race calendar for 2013 - work will begin on 2014 within the next couple of months.
  14. Y

G'day Rotorburners, Rather than continually starting new threads whenever Gippsland MTB is hosting an event, we will be posting any new info that comes to hand on this thread. Even though its over half way through the year, I'll start with the club calendar and the info for the August race...
  15. Y

VIC 2013 VES Enduro Series.

We had the east gippsland photography club taking photos on the day at blores, they hung around a lot longer than I expected them to as they were having a great time. Thanks to all who put on a good show for them. Gippsland MTB will be getting a disc with their photos on it. Once we have it...