Recent content by yakinAway

1. yakinAway

Back Riding/Women's Weekend

have a great time.. glad to hear you escaped a big stack... yeah I got all knotted up and hit a tree and broke an ankle 8 weeks ago ago... so no nats racing this yr (I was fit and fast too:() also have to be in nelson for my course and getting there and back in any decent time frame...
  2. yakinAway

Back Riding/Women's Weekend

Hi nugs, suck to hear you been off the bike... I to am taking a break after a big stack in NZ..... wont be at thredbo this yr due to injury and study comitments but hope to be back next yr.... say hi the Chaddy and the crew for me K
  3. yakinAway

Must have gear for female riders!!!

yeah bomber shorts 661 do the same thing... Im thinking about them for nats as we have so mean rock gardens to ride
  4. yakinAway

The King Is King Again....

the NZ rider flashing his ass to the world would be none other than mr Nathan Rankin...... congrats to all the aussie riders good to see southern hemisphere riders nailing it.......
  5. yakinAway

2007 MTB Worlds Live

Matt Scoles had an amazing run in the Junior Men's downhill just minutes ago here at Fort William to come in thrid behind Ruaridh Cunningham and John Swanguen (USA). Scolsy was just 0.2 Sec off the second placed American and just over 2sec off Cunningham. Josh Bryceland suffered some bad luck...
  6. yakinAway

2007 MTB Worlds Live

Scoles the NZ pinna flipping awesome
  7. yakinAway

2007 MTB Worlds Live

http://www.freecaster.com/live/fortwilliam/index.php on in 5 min or so no chicks jnr results then hmmmm
  8. yakinAway

2007 MTB Worlds Live

anyone know the junior womens results
  9. yakinAway

Stina :(

all the best for the recovery ay... it sux to hear when ppl get hurt..... make sure everything heals up good before you get back on the bike... believe me its less hassle in the long run.... anyway glad to hear things turned out not as bad as first thought and that given time you will...
  10. yakinAway

Inside Line Mt G Race... who's coming?!

looks a mint track..... hmmm shame I cant make it ova from NZ then... would love to hit it up sometime.... Might be racing nelson on Sunday (its like a 13hr drive one way though) have a good one YAK
  11. yakinAway

My NZ trip!

sick dude.... the beginning was Queenstown... the middle appeared to be woodhill in auckland (www.bikeparks.co.nz) which was all the northshore stuff (wood) not sue where the end was nz aint that far, I headed to therdbo this yr to ride with the other mad DH girls was mint till I crashed...
  12. yakinAway

Girls who want to ride DH

bullets are mint we now have 2.... NZ tracks rock... shuttles everyweek at rotorua sat and sun and heaps of good riding. Coronet was good ay... then theres wanaka and invercargill and dunedin n christchurch n nelson in the south
  13. yakinAway

New to DH

Dark side..... hm I like the think of it as the right side.... coming into the light as it were:D:D
  14. yakinAway

New to DH

hey Jess where you from.. theres heapds of cool palces to learn to ride Dh the clinic coming up soon sounds primo
  15. yakinAway

new addition to the family

no wait theres one on the bike at canty champs (3rd place) 1st one I knackered have just hit a tree and got back on I think I was still shaking too... lol 2nd ont the damage to my race shirt... thank goodness for armour (or I had lost a bit of skin too) this was a tough track due to...