Recent content by yes-123

1. Y

Who Rides Clipped in??

I ride clipless. You'll have to get use to it first. After that its all good :)
  2. Y

Heckler or Blur??

I'll go for the Heckler to do most of the things you wanted. The Blur is towrads xc racing type of bike. Hope this will help you.
  3. Y

Yeti ASX

Is it recommended to use dual crown fork on the ASX? If it is not, by putting on one, wouldn't you void the warranty? I am not sure what the ASX is recommended to use. Maybe both, like the Bullit. Does anyone know?
  4. Y

Orange Patriot 7+...

What do u guys think of the Orange Patriot 7+ bike? How does it compare to the Bullit? Just need your feedback for those who own or demoed the Patriot 7+.
  5. Y

Bullit or VP-Free???

Thanks again for the input. I had a quick chat to the guys from Bike Factory about the Bullit and VP-Free. They did pointed out that the price of the Bullit is reasonable compare to VP-Free. I'll head down to the shop this w'end to have a look.
  6. Y

Bullit or VP-Free???

by the way, i'm getting into dh and occasionally fr. i would like it to be able to do some trail riding as well. that is why my final choice comes down to this 2 frames.
  7. Y

Bullit or VP-Free???

thanks for your (farkiners) views and advise. now that you've mentioned the money factor, that it is aout $1800 less, i think bullit is the go. i've thought about the rear drop out is non-replacable. just some concern about that. anyone of u had any problem with it? i would assume that the...
  8. Y

Bullit or VP-Free???

Need the farkiners on advise if any of u guys riden these bike b4. which 1 do u prefer? and why? what r the pros and cons? i've narrow it down to this 2 bikes. please help.
  9. Y

Improve FR / DH / DJ Matrix (Hornsby Area)

hey Shintaro... thanks for the pm. sorry dude. can't make it this weekend. friend of mine is coming to syd for the w'end. will b probably doing the tourist things. have to make it next week :cry: let me know if u r gonna do more work/ride next week.
  10. Y

Rear Shock Comparisons

Irridium... I would buy in the following order: - Manitou Swinger 4 Way (air) with SPV FOX Float RL with propedal RS SID XC I am assuming that the swinger u r referring to is air.
  11. Y

Improve FR / DH / DJ Matrix (Hornsby Area)

yeah, i'm keen to help. i'm also trying to get into some dh/freeride stuff, but none of me mates r into it. i won't b able to make it this weekend, but next saturday is fine for me. PM me if u need a hand building the tracks or go riding.
  12. Y

I'm a Huckwit....

looks good. shows us the vid :)
  13. Y

General Maintenance / Cleaning

this is what i do under this condition: - dry and dusty - use a brush to dust aorund the derailleur or what ever parts you wanna clean. then lube the chain (if needed), derailleur, cable, etc. muddy - straight after riding, hose down yr bike (not spray) with water. u can then wipe it dry...
  14. Y

Cannondale Gemini DH signature

nice bike. gotta get myself one of those :)
  15. Y

5 things that are most likely to break

as 4 myself rim chain shifter indicator seat deraileur