Recent content by Yeti

1. Y

Yeti DJ - Long

As the title suggests - looking for a Yeti DJ frame or complete build in a long size.
  2. Y

ACT This is sold.

Pictures up!
  3. Y

ACT This is sold.

This is sold.
  4. Y

SOLD: 2009 ironhorse sunday (LARGE)

Cool, and does it have the red dw-link on the bottom? Reason I ask is that I'd be looking to remove the 5th element and put something different on...
  5. Y

SOLD: 2009 ironhorse sunday (LARGE)

Hey mate - just a couple of questions: *Is the bike still for sale? *Is this actually a 2009 Sunday? The only reason I ask is that none of the 2009 models came with a 5th element shock... Thanks, Nathan
  6. Y

Jindy trails...

Hey guys, Took a quick search and couldn't see much about riding the trails in east jindabyne. I'm going up for a weekend with some mates and a couple of them aren't keen on the whole snow thing. I'm just wondering if the trails are still in rideable condition? Has anybody hit them up...
  7. Y

All downhill bikes Carbon! How long?

Obviously GT decided to go out on a leg. The 2009 GT Fury.
  8. Y

Sold.

sold. sorry to the guys that didn't get in early enough...if I had more than 1 set i'd love to sell them to ya.
  9. Y

Sold.

sold pending payment.
  10. Y

Sold.

I'll have to measure the steerer length for you tonight. Please send future correspondence through PM.
  11. Y

2009 Giant Glory & XTC

I think you've got that '09 glory a bit confused with something else. Giant are working on a new glory for '09. Not the best pic, as the frame has been kept well under wraps, but expect Neil and Rando to be riding these bikes in the next world cup.
  12. Y

Sold.

price dropped $100. buy these. they're sick.
  13. Y

Sold.

pics added.
  14. Y

Sold.

Sorry guys will have photos up tomorrow.
  15. Y

Sold.

Now sold. Please remove.