Recent content by Yowie

1. Yowie

06 Specialized SX Trail I

I have Deity Black labels and D30's in the store if you want to have a feel Hal.
  2. Yowie

OK all you wheel builders out there!!!!

Email crc and get them to work it out for you, they are getting your money you may as well make them do a little work for it.
  3. Yowie

Chain reaction now limiting some product availability?

Sadly on the most part probably no, I have always tried to be competitive with OS as much as I could be with out cutting my own throat. Quite often after helping someone out word would get around and another local stores employee would ring the distro whining and bitching about it, thankfully...
  4. Yowie

chainreaction cycles still processing?

You have hit the nail on the head.
  5. Yowie

UCI World Cup 2011 DHI 3 - Leogang AUT

Anyone ever worked out hom many meg the freecaster stream takes up? I may be on the mobile wifi for this one.
  6. Yowie

More CRC bashing, my order has gone AWOL.

When your doing 40 million worth of orders a year to Australia the odd one or two are bound to go pear shaped.
  7. Yowie

wanted dvd., illusionary lines by super 8

Still got about half a dozen copies sitting in my shop I can give you one for $15 drop me a PM
  8. Yowie

Found

Got a 135 x 12 aireal with atom lab rim for 150 not perfect but not far off it
  9. Yowie

Do most DH rigs come stock with a way too heavy spring?

Im fat and disagree with everything written above.
  10. Yowie

Nylon Bike

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/daveharvey/2011/03/new_from_airbus_a_bike_to_tran.html This is pretty cool! Que the needs moar anti squat/shimz, it looks flexy and I don't think it will suit Rennies style comments. Demo 9 on Ride Monkey probably already owns one.
  11. Yowie

Yasi

This one is on the road to the falls, there was about a dozen or so on these 'little' falls. I ran along the road past this one to take a photo of the car parked on the other side but managed to get my finger in all the photos. Running through the spray going over the road was like being on the...
  12. Yowie

Yasi

Thats The Barron Gorge its about 248 meters or so, the photos don't do it justice. Only 2 weeks to the white water festival which will be insane or moved to calmer waters. I will get up later in the week and get some footage as I have never seen it that impressive in the last ten years, nature...
  13. Yowie

Yasi

Still raining like a mofo up here. Can't be any fun for the people in Tully living under tarps.
  14. Yowie

Broken and unloved Avid/Hope/Shimano disc brakes.

Item: As the title states, I am chasing after your old and broken arse disc brake sets, levers and calipers only. Location: Aus wide Item Condition: Any condition will be considered they are just going to be pulled apart anyway. Price and price conditions: Based on item and condition. Extra...
  15. Yowie

Yasi

Yep pretty windy now plenty of trees down already in my street and the big bit hasn't even arrived yet. Feel bad for the Innisfail people though. Just got sent this Y you A are S screwed I Innisfail At least spirits are high