Recent content by yuley95

1. yuley95

Transition Spire

Very sexy
  2. yuley95

VIC BikeYoke Devine and Oneup V2 droppers

Both posts sold pending payment.
  3. yuley95

VIC (All SOLD pending payment) beeb's budget beating bargain bike bits bonanza!

I’ll take that Ergon saddle mate. PM coming.
  4. yuley95

Bumpy McBumpface and $40-$50 off each post. Grand sale, grand sale.
  5. yuley95

Second Hand Bike Recommendation

What’s ’AT sort of stuff’? How tall are you? Should be lots of good bikes around for that budget but might help to know a bit more about what terrain you will start on and what size you’re after
  6. yuley95

VIC SLX 12 speed shifter

Item: SLX 12 speed shifter with standard bar clamp Location: Melbourne, Will post Item Condition: used but good condition Reason for selling: went back to SRAM Price and price conditions: $25 plus postage Extra Info: I just didn’t get along with the Shimano derailleur but the shifter is good...
  7. yuley95

VIC Fox DPX2 205x65

Bump-diggity and price drop
  8. yuley95

Item: Bike yoke Devine 185mm dropper 31.6mm Location: Melbourne, Will post Item Condition: used but excellent condition and running like new Reason for selling: loved it so much i bought a Revive Price and price conditions: $320 $280 posted PENDING Extra Info: One of the best posts on the...
  9. yuley95

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Just saw that and came to post it. Great outcome for Oli and I hope he’s able to grab it with both hands and get some good results. Bit gutted that Jackson will be out for so long though
  10. yuley95

The bike industry crisis

Last bike I bought, I had a shortlist of Kavenz (which I bought), Raaw (so close), Canfield and Nukeproof. It’s surprising to me now to see that the largest company, Nukeproof, are the ones that have gone under (have they gone under?). I would be really sad to see any of the other three go...
  11. yuley95

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

How much SAG are you running in your ankle? I guess less now that you had some ligaments tightened.
  12. yuley95

Bargain buys thread

I find Kona just so ‘ewww’ right now. Not sure why that is…
  13. yuley95

You laugh you lose

Make it a big booty bucket
  14. yuley95

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

There’s something so satisfying about doing that to your tyres isn’t there @Chriso_29er
  15. yuley95

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Made the most of some beautiful alpine weather and smashed out laps at Buller for a couple of days…