Recent content by yuley95

1. yuley95

Mt Zoon Carbon Bars Snapped - Replacements?

If you haven't already ordered @AaronJ then I'll throw in another vote for spank Vibrocore. I run them and really like them. There are a lot of good alloy bars out there so hard to go too far wrong but if these are on your list, pull the trigger.
  2. yuley95

Yarra Trails regulars

Where is this Beasley’s you speak of??? PM me if that’s easier...
  3. yuley95

Fox Suspension sues Slik Graphics

Would be great if fox entered into some form of partnership with Slik though to offer customisation and maintain control of their trademark
  4. yuley95

The QUICK question thread.....

That sounds very wrong. Bushings need to fit snug and guide the stanchion. Whenever I have removed or fitted fork lowers, there has always been a noticeable feeling when the lower and upper bushing slide off or onto the stanchion. Surely any play will result in wear.
  5. yuley95

This is my understanding. It needs to know what the change in pressure is from fully compresses to fully extended so it can get the compression ratio. Then you set the base pressure and go. From there is knows the amount of travel based on pressure changes. Shouldn't matter whether the negative...
  6. yuley95

Not sure I understand. Do you mean, how far does the fork sag when I remove air from positive chamber? I would have to check. It's attached to the bike (so has that weight on it) and I would say it drops all but 50-60mm when air removed (from 160mm)
  7. yuley95

AM Lost in Transition or #halfbikeonoven

Which one is soft and hard? Is gumX soft?
  8. yuley95

No, you build it yourself!

That’s awesome. Great effort by the young shredder. Hard to overcome those mental blocks sometimes so good on her.
  9. yuley95

Thanks but I tried that. I’m letting out just enough air that I can fully compress and at that point (around 30-40psi as you say) I can’t pull the fork up to full extension. If I knew the compression ratio, I could manually put it in but I don’t and can’t find any reference to it anywhere (I...
  10. yuley95

Attached a shock wiz to my fork and need to calibrate the compression ratio. This involves letting air pressure out then pulling up to full extension then pushing down to full compression. Problem is, my surplus fork has a coil negative and when I remove enough pressure to be able to compress...
  11. yuley95

No, you build it yourself!

Awesome. Did she enjoy the build? As the dad of a 10yo i would love to do this but i reckon she might not dig it as much as me... now you just need stupid COVID to go away so you can slay some sick trails together in slow motion, laughing all the way.
  12. yuley95

VIC Mavic crossmax st rear hub

Item: Mavic Crossmax St rear hub 135x10mm Location: Northcote Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Bought for a project but never used it and time to move it on Price and price conditions: $40 plus postage Extra Info: Don’t know much more about this. Never laced it up. Seems to be from...
  13. yuley95

New member applications

No one likes a shart
  14. yuley95

Newly Released Bikes General

Doesn’t do it for me. Too much going on, don’t like the line of the top tube and that head tube junction is over the top. I am fucking grumpy at the moment due to not being able to ride anywhere so maybe it will grow on me as my mood improves ‍
  15. yuley95

DH New bike build

Sick. Trying to figure out how it drivers the shock - have you got photos of that or the drawings so we can see???