Recent content by yuley95

1. yuley95

POS Blackie the bike formerly known as Project FD1 XTC 29er

Could be the angle of the photo messing with things but it does look a little ‘tucked under’ EDIT: should also say that it looks like a great build and lots of fun!
  2. yuley95

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Those bloody Canadians are responsible for everything bad
  3. yuley95

Tyre inserts - Tried them yet?

in the interests of transparency, I may have put on 200gm over covid :eek:
  4. yuley95

It was easier to fit than the Cushcore. I haven't tried others such as the ARD but I assume it may be slightly more difficult than them. It is the same principle as the Cushcore. It sits in the rim bed and is quite broad so that it pushes against with sidewalls of the bottom third of the tyre...
  5. yuley95

So... I tried Cushcore and felt like it wasn't for me. It added a lot of weight and I didn't really feel the damping effect that others feel. Basically, for someone who is reasonably light (72kg) and not ploughing rock gardens 24/7 the weight negative outweighed any potential positive of saving...
  6. yuley95

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

How much pottery are you taking? That stuff will fly off the shelves at the Salamanca market.
  7. yuley95

Marino Bike Co rigs.

Someone’s gunning for a spot in the douche thread. And it ain’t @wkkie actually - doesn’t it appear the response from the green one was delivered on 29 December…
  8. yuley95

Your dark past.

yep - that's a beauty. I haven't made a major piece like that but feel similar about wanting to work more with my hands on building things if it would pay bills. I'm working now at a desk I built. I build one for my kids and there are various pieces around the house that I whipped up including a...
  9. yuley95

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

How did you know which one you needed - just by visual comparison or is there a list to review??
  10. yuley95

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Anyone had any luck finding bike specific derailleur hangers on Ali? All I can find is shitloads of pictures without any description and I don't really want to have to make a ‘best-guess’ at something like that. Cheers
  11. yuley95

QLD Banshee Titan XL, raw

Good gravy that’s a sexy bike and well priced. If I wasn’t already in a happy relationship with my Transition Sentinel, I would be giving this thing sexy eyes. GLWS
  12. yuley95

Your dark past.

A gentleman never tells… it was a short and boring novel
  13. yuley95

Your dark past.

Yeah, not gonna beat that. I once wrote a novel that no one wanted to pay real dollars for and also made some short films that failed to launch my international film career. In other news - my dinning table looks a lot like yours. Messmate?
  14. yuley95

ACT SOLD Ibis Ripmo AF. Large.

I was just at Bright last week. Running mint. This is the perfect bike for it. They are running shuttles every day of the week over school holidays and the best way to bump up your skills is to do shuttles for a day or two…
  15. yuley95

Michelin Wild Enduro issue [Warranty?]

Just went to the shed and checked mine. Wild Enduro front and back. Been on there for a bit over a year and all good. I note there has been no stock in 29” for a loooong time so maybe they have known issues??