Recent content by yuley95

1. yuley95

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

I guess he managed it pretty well… (EDIT: original comment was in relation to Finn qualifying first on home soil)
  2. yuley95

It’s a lot of pressure. Will be interesting to see how he manages it. With no Loris, Loic or Danny, it’s a great opportunity for Finn or Troy to get a win. I’ll be pretty stoked if either of them bring home the win. Would be happy if Minaar did it too.
  3. yuley95

AM British Steel

Looks hawt! Have fun dialling it in
  4. yuley95

Bloody long isn’t it
  5. yuley95

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Yes! I just discovered this yesterday. Watched the episodes on suspension, brakes, wheels and bars/stem. I thought they were all really good. He obviously is coming at it from a particular viewpoint (IE - a racer wanting the best performing equipment that is also consistent ans easy to maintain)...
  6. yuley95

Cracker race. Bernard was true to his mister 110% reputation. Shit conditions but great race in the end
  7. yuley95

Be good to see him win one on a wild run though
  8. yuley95

AM British Steel

Bruges is nice this time of the year
  9. yuley95

AM British Steel

This is just the foreplay. You’re going to love the oven shot on this one.
  10. yuley95

VIC Avanti Blade 3 XL (commuter/urban bike)

oh man - a year ago I would have jumped all over this. What a bargain. Hmmm, maybe I still should... I'll think about it today and PM you later if it's still around
  11. yuley95

NSW found WTB- E*Thirteen 30mm 68/73 threaded BB

You can replace the bearings in these. I used to do it when i ran e13 cranks. Just need one of those split tube headset removal tools to punch out the old bearing. Cant remember the size but they are common. EDIT: one of these jiggers
  12. yuley95

AM British Steel

That looks great! Such a nice colour and great lines. Have you got the full geo you can share???
  13. yuley95

AM 141

What’s your long term review of the 141 @Wake Jake ? Geo looks great but chain stays are very long on XL
  14. yuley95

One of the loosest runs ever. So good to watch. That whole bridge - entry and exit - was ridiculous. So sketchy and given all the hard surfaces at play, serious injuries were at risk.Hope little Mier Smith is ok
  15. yuley95

Is Troy protected? I’m thinking not and it looks like he might not have qualified for some reason o_O