Recent content by zacapp

1. zacapp

NSW Sold

Item: 2013 Norco Aurum 2*LARGE* Location: Wollongong, NSW. Item Condition: Wonderful Reason for selling: Injury has got the better of me/ moving onto an AM bike. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info:Bike is in excellent condition with the usual wear and tear marks from shuttle...
  2. zacapp

Cairns wc track

Cheers mate
  3. zacapp

Cairns wc track

Hey guys, Heading up cairns next week and was wondering if the wc track is open to the public and if someone could pm me the location. Cheers, Zac
  4. zacapp

Trek Ticket S Build

updated with final build pic minus a brake and guide
  5. zacapp

Trek Ticket S Build

Im a little confused with how it all works but ill see how it goes and will consider it. Here is what treks website says though: Full Floater We attach the shock to two moving linkage points for greater response over a wide variety of terrain. It feels like more travel, but it’s not. It’s...
  6. zacapp

31.6 pivotal post??

Ordered, cheers mate
  7. zacapp

31.6 pivotal post??

Hey guys, Anyone know of a company that makes 31.6mm pivotal seatpost?
  8. zacapp

Whistler 2014!!

I was there for 3 weeks last year. Stayed at the west-in right at the bottom of the lifts and I got 1550$ flights direct. Hopefully head over for a couple weeks this year. Cheapest flights I've found is around 1900 with air canada.
  9. zacapp

2010 Boxxer race SOLDDD

Nah sorry not something I need, thanks anyway, bump 220$
  10. zacapp

2011 NS Majesty Dirt SOLDDDD

Bump, shoot me an offer
  11. zacapp

Trek Ticket S Build

yeah this things specifically designed for Dirt/ slopestyle by the C3 guys so shouldnt have a problem with suspension. Parts starting arriving today, hopefully its all done by next week.
  12. zacapp

NS Single speed Hub SOLDD

Item: NS single speed hub Location:wollongong nsw Item Condition: good. Only scratches are around the spoke holes Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: 135x10, 10T driver
  13. zacapp

2011 NS Majesty Dirt SOLDDDD

Item: 2011 NS Majesty Dirt Location: Wollongong Item Condition: Overall it is in great condition. Very few minor marks on the front triangle. Chainstay has a few small marks from the chain. Only downfall is a very minor ding on the top tube that i tried to get a photo of. I actually forgot it...
  14. zacapp

Found

Hey mate I've got a set of 2010 boxxer race for sale $300. Check for sale section for pics.
  15. zacapp

2010 Boxxer race SOLDDD

Depends what for, might need whatever you've got for my other build.