Recent content by Zam

1. Z

"office friendly" commuting shorts

Other option is Fox, i have a pair that look just like plain coloured board shorts with a couple of pockets
  2. Z

The last movie you've last watched last

Started watching Chronicles or Riddick last night, complete rubbish and so slow, turned it off after about 40 mins.....
  3. Z

CX to put most of the hater's to shame.

Just nice and smooth...
  4. Z

Lets talk about... Private Health Insurance.

Yeah i am thinking about dumping private health and just paying the extra for medicare, its just getting so expensive these days for family private health, i reckon it could be cheaper to pay the extra and save then rest.
  5. Z

CO2 Cartridge inflators - worth trying?

I havent had to use one yet, but my mate has a one and carries a couple of canisters, used it the other week when getting a flat and was great, super quick and easy. Im converted and getting to carry just incase.
  6. Z

Fox F100 Fork servicing Sth East burbs Melb

Hey guys, Bout the the misso a second hand Giant XTC Advanced and need to get the forks serviced they are leaking and appear to have lost most of the oil. Looking to get the forks serviced and general once over on the bike, although everything else is pretty good, maybe minor adjustment of...
  7. Z

Double Chainring Ratios / Clearance.

Yeah I run 36/26 and even with this i find myself downshifting at least one if not 2 gears when going to the smaller chain ring, although i very rarely use the small change.
  8. Z

Bike Servicing Chinese Carbon Frame?

Yeah cool thanks guys, thats what i was thinking as well. Also, i dont mind tinkering with my bikes so doing most of the work myself isnt such as issue, just was thinking on the off chance i am stuck for time or something does does wrong i have some support. Cheers
  9. Z

Bike Servicing Chinese Carbon Frame?

Hey Guys, Just looking into buying bike with Chinese Carbon frame but all legit components. Has anyone had any issues with LBS and getting bikes services when have a carbon frame, just been researching on the web and some people say some LBS arent servicing their bikes due to having non...
  10. Z

AM 2016 Specialized S-Works Enduro 650b

instant bike envy!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Z

How much is this frame worth......

Yeah i would passing this onto your son, I recently found a 2010 Giant XTC Advanced 1 for the wife and think i paid 600 for the whole bike in EXCELLENT condition with full XT.
  12. Z

Bundaberg DH Tracks

Bwahahahahaa
  13. Z

How do you maintain food discipline?

Long distance running is possibly the worst form of cardio one can do for their body, average for helping cardiovascular system and terrible for joints Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
  14. Z

wireless earphones for gym

Ive had the exact same problem over the years and go through about 4 sets of earphones a year and as a result arent game to get a decent set, but im going dow the bluetooth route now, so just trying some cheap Bluedio ones off ebay as a proof of concept, not a bad set seem to work OK, dont...
  15. Z

Head will roll

Its cleary aimed and getting better times on Stravaruns.......