Recent content by zen zen

1. zen zen

Whistler 2014!!

yeahhh true but came in a package deal with the people we are flying with, so might aswell use it. Yeah i read into that rsa stuff alot of people say its super easy.
  2. zen zen

Whistler 2014!!

Moving over there for a year or more at the end of this month super keen, be mad to get some tips from people that have also done this. Plan is flying out april 30th get to Vancouver spend 5 nights there then heading to whistler. Have not got accommodation in whistler yet was gunna sus out the...
  3. zen zen

wollongong- lifestyle n work, tell me all about it!

I Don't live in houso bro, don't think anybody that lives in houso could afford downhill.
  4. zen zen

wollongong- lifestyle n work, tell me all about it!

Surf conditions- want to relearn how to. Any Chance? Heaps of surf breaks from beginner to advanced. Mtb style, have an all mountain bike. Clubs? No clubs as such but many sneaky tracks people will hook you up. Food- pricing n variety, I like a diverse diet so its important. Food not pricey...
  5. zen zen

2012 nsw/act state dh dates

agreed its not helping in anyway, should be seeding.
  6. zen zen

Zenon Murtagh

Yes, yes i am ;),
  7. zen zen

Santa sells bikes on the black market!

Nice bike dude looks awesome, but ah your seat post is the wrong way.
  8. zen zen

2012 red-ass DH race callender

Bit early dude the 2011 season hasn't finished yet. They normally don't post up the calender till end of this year start of next.
  9. zen zen

Playstation 3 Thread

Not in the slightest mate, it takes a lil time to get usto it but by far a sick game. You must not have done any research on it because supercross is coming out in a DLC because they wanted to make it perfect and use realistic tracks. Also something must be wrong with your ps3 if your graphics...
  10. zen zen

Iphone Bike holders

http://www.otterbox.com/ Otterbox is probably the best protective cover on the market. The covers range froma fully protected tradies cover to a bike commuting cover or specially designed high bounch rubber cover. Definitely the thing to go with if you have an iphone.
  11. zen zen

Playstation 3 Thread

MX vs ATV came out yesterday. So what are your thoughts on the game? I am still 50/50 with it, fair few kinky and things i do not like in it but i guess the more i play the less i will notice.
  12. zen zen

Ourimbah Club Series Downhill Round 2 1 May CANCELLED

Mate you are sounding like a complete spoiled brat. They cant control the weather no one can, if the bus cant get up then it cant get up. I was at the buller national round where it rained and was to windy to run saturday practice so the whole days practice was cancelled. Weather will always be...
  13. zen zen

2011 interschools

Yeah chris, there sick.
  14. zen zen

Possums discussion thread

The line was changed to cut inside after boost because you had way to much speed and the berm couldn't handle that, the line was adapted for safety reasons as many crashes were occurring there.