3. zids

World cup team changes rumor thread

Loris Vergier to the Syndicate!
  4. zids

2016 World Cup Fantasy League for Rotorburn

I think I'm pending approval? Team 'Shit Shower Shave'
  5. zids

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

I couldn't look past sam hill on my fantasy team coming in at 150k, what a bargain! I have complete faith the man can come back with a bang, he is a lord. Greg is 34 now and coming with a top 5 jersey, Sam is 30 and his riding style should allow for him to keep going if he avoids injury this...
  6. zids

Im talking about Lourdes, and EU world cups in general. Does anyone have experience? Aka are you allowed on the chairlift before the race or something?
  7. zids

yeah nice if I can find an air horn I will certainly get one! Also, are spectators allowed to get the chairlift up and walk down? What is the protocol because walking up from the bottom will suck testies
  8. zids

anyone else gonna be at the world cup cheerin the lads on? also, any suggestions for a DIY big noise maker?
  9. zids

Queenstown - need recommendations for riding

how does the the Queenstown bike park go in the way of advanced technical tracks? Im really keen to go over to New Zealand as a step up from thredbo but am not quite sure what to expect. Is there enough there to keep a relatively advanced rider interested for say.. 2 weeks? mixed up with AM...
  10. zids

2015 Team Rumours/Changes

so far the only interesting rumour is Troy moving to giant.. Where will danny go? .... and needles?
  11. zids

I don't believe that professionalism is the ticket to bigger pay, a larger audience and the sport being taken 'seriously'. I think youre missing the point of action sports; its entertainment. Its the consumer who is going to decide where the money goes and how much the riders will be paid, and I...
  12. zids

Driftking! My god man, the worst thing I can possibly imagine happening to downhill is riders like Josh and Wyn, becoming like Gee! I think I might have nightmares tonight imagining a world with more Gees...
  13. zids

haha yes half of atherton racing needs to pay to be on the team and win the world champs
  14. zids

Sam is staying at CRC for sure! CRC may however look to bring in some more pedigree
  15. zids

You can usually assume that the people who are shuffling are the ones who haven't gotten the results they were after, but then you need to factor in the time they've spent in that team. Needles is a likely move and so is Danny. Then theres George Brannigan/Brook/Neko making moves from the TWR...