Recent content by zzramone

1. Z

Thredbo 2018/19

Just came back from thredbo and yes they have changed their policy for chair lift purchases. I left with a day remaining on my pass and blew $75 bucks. Don't bother buying multi-day passes. After 5 years of going to thredbo for aus-day weekend they wont be seeing me or my mates again. Plenty of...
  2. Z

Sold Evoc Bike bag

how old is the bag
  3. Z

Thredbo summer rides

OZ weekend at thredbo Had a great time riding the DH, Flow and All Mountain with 10 other mates last weekend. Did enjoy the new All Mountain but getting to the start of the trail sux.
  4. Z

Thredbo summer rides

australia day long weekend A bunch of mates and I were down at Thredbo for the Australia day long weekend last year and have booked our rooms on the mountain for the 3 days of riding the great trails down the mountain and a few Kosciuszko pale ale's at the pub. Each apartment accommodates 6...
  5. Z

Official kentlyn thread

Yeah Yeah kudos to the builders...rode there yesterday and enjoyed it greatly, loved the new bridges and fast sections. just wondering how did that old car get in there?
  6. Z

Official kentlyn thread

Saturday run Went out on Saturday with a mate, bloody cold in the morning but well worth it. Started at Boronia Rd entrance turned right and rode the rock trail which is in pristine condition as usual then headed up the hill to five ways took the run to the right of the crank_it runs(magic...