Morisset Peninsula arvo/night rides

milly76

Likes Bikes
Anyone living out Morisset/Cooranbong or surrounding areas interested in doing a regular arvo training ride let me know. There is a few local loops in and around old Morisset Hospital and Corranbong area. I usually go wed afternoon.

WaltP

Likes Bikes
I am in

I live close to Cessnock, so can be down there in about 40min after work depending where it is you ride from, so earliest would be about 16h30. What time do you ride?

Cheers
Paul

faulko

Likes Dirt
I live near the end of the freeway (Northern end) never heard of trials around Morriset, although i haven't been around long.

Where approx are the trails?

VEX33D

Likes Dirt
I live near the end of the freeway (Northern end) never heard of trials around Morriset, although i haven't been around long.

Where approx are the trails?
Faulko there is some good flowing singletrack (if lacking in technical features) located just north of Cooranbong that are located in Awaba MTB Park. Awaba MTB Park runs off Mt Faulk Road.

milly76

Likes Bikes
Faulko there is some good flowing singletrack (if lacking in technical features) located just north of Cooranbong that are located in Awaba MTB Park. Awaba MTB Park runs off Mt Faulk Road.
Yep, Awaba is the most obvious place to ride out that way. There's plenty of trail riding in the Watagans if that's more your thing.

milly76

Likes Bikes
I live close to Cessnock, so can be down there in about 40min after work depending where it is you ride from, so earliest would be about 16h30. What time do you ride?

Cheers
Paul
Sorry for the delayed reply. My mid week training ride is usually just around some local trails on the Morisset peninsula. To be honest it would be much quicker for you to get to Awaba coming straight of the freeway.