Little Things You Love

stirk

Burner
So why did the lady driver stop to wait for the cyclist? Perhaps the cyclist yelled at her and she stopped to give some back and the guy lost his shit. Or its all bullshit as where is the photo of him riding away. No woman or man for that matter is too far from a smart phone with a camera.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
So why did the lady driver stop to wait for the cyclist? Perhaps the cyclist yelled at her and she stopped to give some back and the guy lost his shit. Or its all bullshit as where is the photo of him riding away. No woman or man for that matter is too far from a smart phone with a camera.
My wife wouldn't think of taking a photo untill way too late.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Obviously the special needs kid had a hissy fit and threw the keys away to avoid seeing grandma. Driver: Blame cyclists, everyone will love me then and I wont have to tell grandma Little Sally hates her.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This is why cyclists need to display registration plates just like cats etc. Without them there is no accountability. That guy didn't pay to use the road at that time either.

Boom King

It's very steep, speed on the drops requires much commitment and then confidence in your ability to pull up enough for the next obstacle.

stirk

Burner
It's very steep, speed on the drops requires much commitment and then confidence in your ability to pull up enough for the next obstacle.
Without being covered in storm trooper like armour I'd likely walk it then. I've side tracked into the bushes too often with my lack of skills at speed in the tight stuff. The most embarrassing was when a small twig caught between my right finger and the brake lever causing me to involuntarily brake hard and turn right at the same time veering into the bushes.

Looks like an amazing trail though, so lush compared to my dry as mountains terrain

Boom King

Without being covered in storm trooper like armour I'd likely walk it then. I've side tracked into the bushes too often with my lack of skills at speed in the tight stuff. The most embarrassing was when a small twig caught between my right finger and the brake lever causing me to involuntarily brake hard and turn right at the same time veering into the bushes.

Looks like an amazing trail though, so lush compared to my dry as mountains terrain
Great trails, so many options. Lucky to have ridden the same trail twice all day. They aren't sanctioned though and due for logging this summer. There were plenty of off piste excursions, thats for sure.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
No, you'll be able to set the ethical settings it the software. Doubt many drivers will set it to deliberately crash instead of killing a cyclist or pedestrian.
It is an interesting ethical dilemma, perhaps not under Australian law but certainly in the US I could see a man-slaughter charge filed based on the premise that you chose to kill that cyclist by enabling or disabling that "option" in the settings menu and then as a further thought exercise... what do you think the default setting from the manufacturer shouting should be?

Last edited:

andrew9

Likes Dirt
It is an interesting ethical dilemma, perhaps not under Australian law but certainly in the US I could see a man-slaughter charge filed based on the premise that you chose to kill that cyclist by enabling or disabling that "option" in the settings menu and then as a further thought exercise... what do you think the default setting from the manufacturer shouting should be?
Seems kinda irrelevant when the crash will be over a hundred times less likely to happen than if a person was driving? Maybe human drivers are the unethical ones?