Sold SOLD Norco revolver FS

dA_bOmBbIkE

Likes Dirt
Item: 2016 Norco revolver XX1 XL
Location Wantirna, happy to post
Item condition: owned for 6 months since new, near perfect condition
Price: $5500
Extra info: This 2016 revolver was purchased in April this year, its only 6 months old. It’s in immaculate condition. This was the highest specced revolver ever released and retails for $10999. I have added a reverb dropper post, set the fork to 120mm and put 2.35 tyres on it. But it can be set up full race mode if the buyer prefers with a solid post, 100mm travel and 2.2 tyres. It has top tier everything, couldn’t really be upgraded if you tried.

Specs:
Full carbon frame XL
Rockshox Monarch XX hydraulic lockout
Rockshox RS1 set to 120mm (can set back to 100 if preferred)
XLoc full sprint hydraulic lockout on front and rear
Dt Swiss XRC 1200 ( fastest wheels in the world under nino) 240s hubs carbon 28mm rims
Full XX1 groupset
Sram guide ultimate brakes with carbon levers
Your choice of tyres mostly maxxis exo ardent, ikon, forecaster etc
Wtb Silverado saddle
3t 80mm stem
Thompson carbon bars

Just replaced bottom bracket, fork and shock will have service before sale, fresh brakes pads installed, (and have a couple of spares) reverb was just fully rebuilt. Bike runs like new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dA_bOmBbIkE

Likes Dirt
Hey ctguru true it is the X1 cassette. Everything else is XX1 I’m a tall bugger @6”5’

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which bike is better, yours or your bros’. Peter rabbit is after a new bike, but XL may be a bit on the large size, he’s 6’2

dA_bOmBbIkE

Likes Dirt
6”2 is well in the ball park for XL, and RS1 and Carbon dt Swiss wheels on mine. Nuff said ;)