Little Things You Love

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Going to work on the Tokyo metro (Hibiya line for those playing at home) and the porcinated one glanced up from his book (amazing battery life on those fwarkers) and saw a short clip (the new Hibya line trains have three screens above each door and show advertising in between station and train information ) for Ojiri Tantei....

Ojiri in English is arse
Tantei in English is detective

Arse detective..... the new 2017 series is starting... maybe... not too sure, but damn.... this will be in the pigs DVD collection

S

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Oh, the fat sh`t stain is panicking..... I`m not sure how many levels of fear the backonated one has to descend before he (and the other one) and his beautiful wife has suffered before landing in aus...

The meat sack has less than 30 hours sleep in the past week dealing with Australian Immigration shite........ (not a boat pig , yes, Married.... shit 7000 dollars non refundable application fee)

Im going to insert (much to the pigs argument that it's not good for anyone) a picture of the immensely fat knob gobbler with his fantastic wife......and a wonderful man and his wife. Brian (he be like over 60) and has an awesome whistle.... and is totally into cycling in central tokyo.....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mxa9gJ45RDmLUrqx1

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Chilling on the couch with wifey, she's got the tablet out for some silly online game. I watch the show for a while then realise she's on CRC looking at the latest sale. We're now scrolling through and checking specs and she looks at me, yawns, and says "let's go to bed and buy bike parts"

....RAAAAWR

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Chilling on the couch with wifey, she's got the tablet out for some silly online game. I watch the show for a while then realise she's on CRC looking at the latest sale. We're now scrolling through and checking specs and she looks at me, yawns, and says "let's go to bed and buy bike parts"

....RAAAAWR
[LTYH] ...and then you woke up, late for work... again.

wavike

Likes Dirt
After much fluffing around with NBNco, finally connected on 50/20 plan. Good start :)
Download
Mbps
Upload
Mbps

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The meat sack teaches sub 10 year olds... so they were super stoked at the beam..... I had one 7 year old (going on 17) tell the pig that he`s really messed up....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Goooooooo Christmas ham! And pudding and cake and all the juicey sweet goodness!!! And egg nog. Especially the egg nog.

Apologies for the fuzzy pics. I had to cut them down to under 2mb again...

Attachments

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Goooooooo Christmas ham! And pudding and cake and all the juicey sweet goodness!!! And egg nog. Especially the egg nog.

Apologies for the fuzzy pics. I had to cut them down to under 2mb again...
Nice, with all that added Christmas mass (not the religious kind) you will be hurtling downhills like a steamtrain.

Remember to pump up those air shocks and avoid hills like the plague.

Merry Christmas Mr Poodle sir.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk