Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
There really needs to be an official fan club with the T-Shirt and secret handshake.
He takes how to be a knob to new exciting levels.

I'm sure Bubba in Cell #3a is waiting in the showers ready for Salim's grand entrance.

scblack

Leucocholic
Haha, his lawyer argued he needed bail, because he had so many court cases running, that he needed to be free to meet the lawyers to fight them.

Judge quietly said, yeh with that many cases you deserve to be in jail.

Suck shit.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
The amusing thing is, all of his dodgy criminal activities probably would still be going unnoticed if he hadn't been such desperate attention-seeking social media whore. Starting with the best wedding evvvaaa #blessed

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Yeah thats also because he's old and thats all you old guys had back then.

*wikichecks* oh shit, he's a couple years younger than me....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just come inside from a long soak in the outdoor hot spring. It was delightful. Air is cold, around -10 I heard, and it is snowing pretty hard. The thing straggles of hair I've got froze up into little horns. Given the hot water making my skin a bit red I think I looked like a lame cos play of Darth Maul.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Just come inside from a long soak in the outdoor hot spring. It was delightful. Air is cold, around -10 I heard, and it is snowing pretty hard. The thing straggles of hair I've got froze up into little horns. Given the hot water making my skin a bit red I think I looked like a lame cos play of Darth Maul.
It's a wonder you weren't wearing one of those conical farmers' hats so you could be a sno-cone

Z

Zaf

Is the seat tube slacker than the head tube on that bike? or is that just a trick of the light?