What does your day look like?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Key day has arrived. So I get up and head over to the new house for the final inspection. The agent is there 10 minutes early (quite unexpected as these are a useless and unprofessional bunch of anal lice) and has bad news for me...the place is a fucking mess.

Fortunately it isn't like the last fucking mess I had. It is just dirty as fuck. The kitchen is covered in a layer of grease, dust everywhere, and the bathroom is grim. So I'll be waiting for a professional clean to take place. Lucky mum!
If it was a rental, you've got to change the locks or you'll be down the appliances and a bike or three

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We’ve moved in!

I’m done. God knows why she’s still doing stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks good. When are you going to trim that dangerous gum tree?

You are welcomed with open arms to sleep on my couch. We may come across as hard 3xt33me biker d00dz, but we have soft caring hearts for the homeless amongst us. I will have to consult the cat if that is alright with him since he likes doing bugger all on that couch.

All character building household items. Nothing better than doing the laundry on a nice sunny day that you would rather spend riding singletrack. You could have sublet the warehouse to some hip n' cool Uni students and lived a very questionable dream.
All I got out of that was free couch pussy included.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
All I got out of that was free couch pussy included.
Well, right in some ways although this Pussy is Mr Pussy and wouldn't look sharp in evening wear either.

I frequently envy his life though, complains for nice food and picks the best spots for naps. Stress is something his evolved Monkey staff worry about and not his concern. He wrote the book on 'Couldn't give a damn just feed me'.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Got any shots of the balcony looking down hill? Looks like a drop off the balcony into a dh track is on the cards........

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Day ended looking better with an empty desk where a remarkably damaging little gossip once sat. Am looking forward to an infinitely improved mood at work next week.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Thats a tip top spot you've got there hifi. And yes, a stunning tree.

Watch Seths Bike Hacks for some inspiration for that back yard :)

stirk

Burner
Great tree, looks like an angophora costata. A mate had a big one come down recently but it was solo with no friends, sturdy limbs otherwise. Awesome place you have too, self designed built by the sea, living the dream!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nah, no need. It’s a stunning thing & leans away from the house
That's good. I'm not a tree hating fascist, it just looked like it was hanging over your roof in the photo. Nobody wants a tree falling through their roof. That fork looks prime for a treehouse.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
My mediocre but functional engineering build today (among other things like installing a cat door in an external wall) was constructing these nifty wastepaper bins for the house:

I hate liner overlap, these are Italian-manufactured designer bins with cut-down Willow (Straya-made) internal bins as liners, hence the grocery bag can tuck over that one.

When you are borderline OCD, it's the little things that count.

scblack

Leucocholic
My mediocre but functional engineering build today (among other things like installing a cat door in an external wall) was constructing these nifty wastepaper bins for the house:

I hate liner overlap, these are Italian-manufactured designer bins with cut-down Willow (Straya-made) internal bins as liners, hence the grocery bag can tuck over that one.

When you are borderline OCD, it's the little things that count.
You will HATE my household bin setup then, I'll post a pic tonight.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I can see the appeal in a neat looking bin. But, the pup would be straight in there in our house...