Adjustable Seat Posts

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was soooooo close to buying a wolf tooth lever for my KS Lev as a sign of appreciation to it last night then wondered if anyone had modded a shifter to do it. Found this:
and so today I took my spare XT front I spec B shifter and did the same to it. Feels a lot better than the stock control and integrates straight on the brake. Too easy. I have only just gone 1x10 and am wondering about how long it will take me to do the inevitable phantom left shift though...

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Does anyone else read this thread title in the style of:

adjustable seat posts..... adjustable seat posts....

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I’m in the market for a new dropper post and considering another Lev (had one and still have another and they’ve been flawless) or giving a fox transfer a go. It will be an external routes post but I’m unsure from the web info whether you can rotate the saddle clamp relative to the cable actuator on the transfer like you can in the lev ?

Can anyone with one advise ?

Ta

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
I’m in the market for a new dropper post and considering another Lev (had one and still have another and they’ve been flawless) or giving a fox transfer a go. It will be an external routes post but I’m unsure from the web info whether you can rotate the saddle clamp relative to the cable actuator on the transfer like you can in the lev ?

Can anyone with one advise ?

Ta
The internal routed transfer can run the clamp in either orientation...... their install instructions say it so I guess the external instructions would have the info.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
So my KS E-ten dropper needs a cartridge replacement. I'm pretty gumby - but looks straightforward enough to do myself? Where can I source a cartridge from?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
So my KS E-ten dropper needs a cartridge replacement. I'm pretty gumby - but looks straightforward enough to do myself? Where can I source a cartridge from?
@Nerf Herder

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Email link ... or better hit up the shop where you got the post or bike from. 2 year warranty and we are happy to deal direct to save everybody time.

If you got it overseas ... we can also help ... But expect fees ... or again send it to the shop you bought it from ... know your rights

Re: DIY
hit up KS suspension.com or their YouTube channel ... under support is every video for each model.

It’s a sealed cartridge so fairly straightforward... as with all things mechanical, it’s just about having the right tools, experience or patience.

Pro-tip:
When reassembling and screwing the bottom assembly back onto the cartridge ... finger tight ... and a 1/8th turn to snug.

You definitely don’t want to snap the thread off.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Awesome service from Link Sports - sent dropper in on Monday, fixed under warranty and delivered back to me by Thurs.

Stoked that it could be resolved so efficiently!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Bump for this qn in other thread in case anyone has some insight...

My KS eten dropper was stuck so I took it apart. There are plastic guide bushings in addition to the metal ones. One of the plastic ones had come loose and jammed the dropper up. Do I need to keep them in? Seems to work fine without them but havent gone for a ride yet...