2018 World Cup discussion

Z

Zaf

Sixpack racing are branching into somewheelsets now as well!!
That answers a previous question.

Also, those Suntour TriAir shocks are finally available for purchase. I had a stock notification come through about a week ago, limited numbers though.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It will be interesting to see if the course throws up some proper challenges to the top guys. There's a lot of moving obstacles to effect riders from run to run

Z

Zaf

What's Sixpack all about? Never 'eard of 'em.
Sixpack are a smaller German company, until now they have mainly been doing cockpit components; SPD Compatible cleat pedals, bunch of flat pedals, stems and handlebars etc.

Looks like they're branching out!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
You know what? I reckon we could be in for a hell of a show, this is the best way to start a new season with a totally new place that is totally unlike anything we've had on the calendar, it's what we've all asked for yeah? New track, not bike park, wide trail etc etc. This could turn out to be one of the best races in a long time.
Any predictions for a winner?

moorey

call me Mia
You know what? I reckon we could be in for a hell of a show, this is the best way to start a new season with a totally new place that is totally unlike anything we've had on the calendar, it's what we've all asked for yeah? New track, not bike park, wide trail etc etc. This could turn out to be one of the best races in a long time.
Any predictions for a winner?
All for the track, just not the ‘made for tv’ urban finish. Very excited though. The rocks look brutal.
Top 5:
Gwin
Jack
Greg (unless wheel explodes again)
Troy
Laurie.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I just hope it doesn't claim any scalps. Massive potential for a season ending mishap.
Someone smooth and creative will win this one, I reckon. Gwin always a good bet, but I think we'll see a few young fresh faces on and around the podium.