The stupid questions thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is it to late to start on steroids the night before a race??? Asking for a friend......
A box of cold and flu pills each day for the race and (if you can find them) ibuprofen+codeine for the nights. AND a lot of water. Then some more water. And after that a bit more water.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
A box of cold and flu pills each day for the race and (if you can find them) ibuprofen+codeine for the nights. AND a lot of water. Then some more water. And after that a bit more water.
In all seriousness, all of these NSAIDs and the oxy are terrible for gut health while exercising to such extremes. These can all lead to increased intestinal permeability, which is a rotten condition. Don't use while exercising. I've been there. I'm unsure if your duration of exposure would be enough......but you can do real damage.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
In all seriousness, all of these NSAIDs and the oxy are terrible for gut health while exercising to such extremes. These can all lead to increased intestinal permeability, which is a rotten condition. Don't use while exercising. I've been there. I'm unsure if your duration of exposure would be enough......but you can do real damage.
Throw that caution to the wind and shelve the box! That way you won't need to digest them.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Throw that caution to the wind and shelve the box! That way you won't need to digest them.
Do we need Dr Rowdy to provide some basic anatomy training? The jackass "there is a toy car in your ass" scene will have to suffice at this late hour, the good doctor is no doubt asleep.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Woke up this morning to find the horse standing on the verandah head butting the sliding glass door to the bedroom.

We don't own a horse.