NSW [SOLD] Banshee Spitfire

gbear

Likes Bikes
Too Big for Boom King sadly - so still here - will post now providing insurance is covered.

$2200.oo Price drop.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Thanks to the Bear! A top bloke to deal with who has gone above and beyond. Now to see if my cojones are big enough to handle a 160mm bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
Bout time! That too sweet of a bike to be sitting there not being ridden. I would have bought it if it was an xl. I considered chopping 6” off my legs so I would fit on on it but realised I wouldn’t be able to pedal with stumps so nixxed that idea.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Bout time! That too sweet of a bike to be sitting there not being ridden. I would have bought it if it was an xl. I considered chopping 6” off my legs so I would fit on on it but realised I wouldn’t be able to pedal with stumps so nixxed that idea.
I woulda taken your 6" and fought you hard for it.

gbear

Likes Bikes
you thrash that baby of mine i'll cut you :)

LOL enjoy the bike mate. I'm just glad it's not gathering dust anymore here until im back to 100%

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
You mentioned your injury when the bike went up for sale last November, and you're still not 100% gbear? I hope you get there soon!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Thanks to the Bear! A top bloke to deal with who has gone above and beyond. Now to see if my cojones are big enough to handle a 160mm bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you thrash that baby of mine i'll cut you :)

LOL enjoy the bike mate. I'm just glad it's not gathering dust anymore here until im back to 100%
Well done, both of you.

@rangersac, welcome to the club, smiles for miles!

@gbear, commiserations buddy. Hope you're back soon.