Bargain buys thread

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You guys are the worst enablers. I just bought a 29er on the off chance that my XL Liteville 301 will fit 29er wheels.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You guys are the worst enablers. I just bought a 29er on the off chance that my XL Liteville 301 will fit 29er wheels.

Not having enough disposable income curbs those impulses unfortunately.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Not having enough disposable income curbs those impulses unfortunately.
Being a fat old desk jockey solves that problem but creates different ones.

Also, having kids and more or less stopping drinking saves lots of money. I can't believe schooners are$10 now.

DMan

Being a fat old desk jockey solves that problem but creates different ones.

Also, having kids and more or less stopping drinking saves lots of money. I can't believe schooners are$10 now.

More power to you I say! Maybe I should take up drinking so I could give it up to save money!!!!! :rolleyes:

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
My Shan frame just arrived - looks really nice. It doesn't come with a rear axle however so I have just had to buy one of those separately. (Just in case anyone else had missed that...)

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
My Shan frame just arrived - looks really nice. It doesn't come with a rear axle however so I have just had to buy one of those separately. (Just in case anyone else had missed that...)
So did mine.

I had a rear axle but it was just floating around loosely in the box and the hand holes on both sides were open.

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
interesting......

Just called them, it should have had one and they are refunding the one I just ordered.

cant beat that for service!

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
interesting......

Just called them, it should have had one and they are refunding the one I just ordered.

Thanks for that I called and ordered one when I didnt see one online so will call tomorrow and see if I can get a refund.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
interesting......

Lucky you!

I just ordered my shan gt and got told this after I linked him to this thread..

Hi Kyle,

Not sure about that customer,
They definitely don't come with them sorry.
I will get the listing updated so it is more obvious.
Let me know if you would like me to add one in.

Kind Regards,

Either way what a bargain the PP shan gt was at that price!

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Couldnt pull the trigger on a PP, but my wife has many $5 jerseys coming to her courtesy of pushys and free shipping.

DMan

Couldnt pull the trigger on a PP, but my wife has many $5 jerseys coming to her courtesy of pushys and free shipping.
You too!! I scored supposedly about "800RRP" ahem ahem.... for $69 with free freight for mine too. Those Sugoi jackets are stupid cheap.