The QUICK question thread.....

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Where can I get a SRAM Rival 1 groupset from these days? bike-components don't ship anymore :(

Why isn't there a shimano option in 1x?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Yeah I’ve never used them either. They’re a bit pricier than bike-components, but I guess they ship at least. Hmm might just upgrade my hard tail instead...

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I have used Bikebug online, they were good. Not sure how far their price matching policy extends.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
In the interest of saving myself an afternoon of farting around with forks for no reason...

Anyone know if ye Olde rs Reba with U turn can be extended past their uppermost travel by any chance? (ie. Make them 120+ from the 115 they currently go to)

ALSO

Does anyone know if the dla air cartridge on an Xfusion slant can be altered to have it go 150/120 or 140/120 instead of the original 160/130? I'm thinking to stick a slant air cart in my sweeps but won't bother with it if I can't reduce the upper a bit.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

SummitFever

Eats Squid
...Do I have a problem or just a damper earning it's keep?
It's probably as simple as replacing the oring on the adjuster shaft but SRAM have drastically cut the spare parts availability for the charger2 damper.

If it's still under warranty then send it back otherwise dismantle and see if you can find a compatible oring.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Way back on the golden era I had this happen with some totems. As pointed out by @SummitFever you should be sweet with a fresh o-ring or even making sure the current one is correctly seated. It could just be as simple as making sure the top cap is tight.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Only quietly? That’s not in keeping with an Orange.
Especially this particular orange.

Thanks peeps. I'll make the phone call tomorrow, taking it back requires a four hour car trip.

Leads to the next question, to get LSC adjust can I just replace the damper?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Especially this particular orange.

Thanks peeps. I'll make the phone call tomorrow, taking it back requires a four hour car trip.

Leads to the next question, to get LSC adjust can I just replace the damper?
The remote is lsc adjust. To get more than three settings you need a different top cap. SD components do one for the Pike but it might fit the Sid. Call them Simon is a nice guy.

To get full lsc/hsc control may require a new damper. Nsdynamics have the fast mods for the charger and they may be able to help.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk