Westleigh/H2o is PFAS contaminated....

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Its unfortunate, but this stuff is everywhere...
raise you hand if you have never come in contact with any teflon products, outdoor clothing, water proofer sprays, stain treatments, carpet cleaner, waterproof tents, microwave popcorn bags, non stick cookware, cosmetics etc..the list goes on
I have been listening to this very closely, as where I work was the first case that kicked all this shitshow off, and im still convinced that 90% is media beatup

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
lots of discussion about this topic in the news this week.
I am still a firm believer that a lot of the health concerns with the affected residents in these areas are being caused by depression and anxiety brought on by reporting from the Media, by writing one sided stories to sell papers and news coverage.
as a person whom works daily on one of these sites, and works on systems that are not only installed in these areas, but handles ground water and waste water from various processes, I have done my own research on health effects on humans.
you can believe what you want to believe, but I think that the media and local politicians do also have blood on their hands.
for those that are interested
http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/environment/factsheets/Pages/pfos.aspx