Wingello? Easy to pick your way around?

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey folks- i will be working there next week, and contemplating a quick after work ride. Is it sign posted? Anything to know??

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's all good if you follow the signs it's much better than it was.

People still get lost if the wonder off the trails.

Get your hill climbing ready...

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just saw this, cheers! Will give it a go next time I'm there. Is there tonnes of hills?

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
and an equally bad pic if the map

Edit - Sorry the map would not load here but it is at the trail head /camp ground.

Last edited:

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't hit the yellow it's all fire Road.

Pink has most of the best bits of single track with less hills but may miss send in the clowns which is the best section there.

Unfortunately been riding there for 8 years ( lucky enough to let Ve within 10 minutes) so don't watch the signs to much.....

I'd offer to show you around but haven't ridden for 2 years (consistently) and it would be a slow ride...

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't hit the yellow it's all fire Road.
It is worth doing at least once to know not to do it again :) I do like the bit where you go past the farms at the end.

Does anyone else get that feeling when finishing the red that the yellow trail is calling and you really want to ride it?
It must be low blood sugar or something like that kicking it and you start to cry when you hit the first big climb thinking what have I done!!

I'd offer to show you around but haven't ridden for 2 years (consistently) and it would be a slow ride...
Sounds like my kind of ride at the moment as well.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So did a recee ride for you.

Pink does take in send in the clowns but after you have climbed out of there switch from 4 (pink) to 3 red and you will get more single track then just staying on pink.

Really appreciated my son complaining about how slow I was...