Glenrock, Awaba; What else???

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
If you keep climbing up the road there are a couple of nice look outs that are worth a visit. Much respect for coming back down the DH track, mostly it's a pretty easy track except for that one bit... and that other bit.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
@DMan that climb is a biatch, hats off for tackling the DH track in the wet !!!
Mate, the rock garden and just all other rocky sections were wild. The wooden sections too. Definitely didn't touch the brakes there. The whole track is just very very cool. There's a couple of gap jumps in there that we just stopped and thought " WTF....". Big balls kudos to the fast people that run that!

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
The only time I've been up the fire road was to give a guy a lift to the top where he'd parked his car. He was riding, and I promise I'm not making this up, a fucking unicycle. And he was about to try it for a second time.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Will be awesome when the flow tracks are in though !

Add to list - Gateshead off fern Leigh , way better than glen rock, and ride out to the royal hotel in Dudley for a crafty pint

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Will be awesome when the flow tracks are in though !

Add to list - Gateshead off fern Leigh , way better than glen rock, and ride out to the royal hotel in Dudley for a crafty pint
got a google maps pin on that, im always looking for unexplored territory

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Synod my capabilities atm sir - fernleigh track south of Dudley Rd, mostly north of oak dale - comes up on strava global heat map as clear as day (a fair bit was used in the port to port as well)

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jollynose up near Lake Cathie (Port Macquarie-ish) is worth a look too. A few decent gravity trails and a metric shit-tonne of singletrack